Responsys

Responsys Reviews

Updated Jul 20, 2014

Responsys CEO Dan Springer

Dan Springer

Pros
  • The work life balance is also something that is good as well; the managers encourage that work stays at work(in 10 reviews)

• Get to work with some good people(in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • Company is growing fast and sometimes systems/information management, etc(in 3 reviews)

• I see staff here work hard and generally there is no opportunity to grow(in 3 reviews)

Very good experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Reading, England (UK)

ProsThe managers are really helpful, encouraging you to do your best.
    The office environment is amazing; whenever it is someone's special event, the company will put money together to get a card or a present, or when someone is leaving, the office will also do something.
    The corporate events have seasonal events (such as the Christmas ball or Halloween Party); these are very good.
    The work life balance is also something that is good as well; the managers encourage that work stays at work.

ConsIt is a very high pressure job- the stress can be really intense at time.

Great People, Management Needs Work

Account Manager (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA (US)

ProsGreat environment and the people are all knowledgeable and dedicated. There is a definite culture of helping the client succeed. Great place to be pre-Oracle. CEO was approachable and seemed to genuinely care about employee satisfaction.

ConsFull service staff are poorly compensated for the area, and advancement opportunities have been nonexistent for almost 2 years now. This causes high turnover in the most client facing positions.

Advice to Senior ManagementMiddle management need people management training. While product knowledge is phenomenal, they have no idea how to manage people. Morale is a direct reflection of management, who are either absent(senior) or ineffectual (middle).

Good experience

ProsGreat people to work with. Good work environment.

ConsTakes a while to get a promotion or raise.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Good for career growth and excellent culture

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsOverall the company will give you the oppurtunity to move around as long as your have a good track record. There's growth and management are great.

ConsStarting out the pace is fast and it continues to be. But once you learn to adjust and adopt, the pace becomes 2nd nature to your career.

'boys club' mentality alienates top talent and suppresses ability to move forward in the company.

Campaign Development Specialist (Former Employee) Seattle, WA (US)

Proswork space is ok. compensation is moderate.

Conscompany does not value their employees, special attention is paid to the 'boys'

Good place to work but not enough gowth

Senior Product Consultant (Current Employee) San Bruno, CA (US)

ProsCEO was great till Oracle acquired

ConsRight now its a mess

Advice to Senior ManagementThere is nothing they can do, its a sinking ship

Dynamic, fast paced, high growth. Lots of opportunity to make your mark.

Senior Financial Analyst (Current Employee) San Bruno, CA (US)

ProsPeople, culture, great product offerings

ConsVarious functional executives resistant to managing to their budgets

Excellent company to work for

ProsThe people are fantastic, some of the smartest I've ever worked with. The culture is customer-first, and you can tell how passionate everyone is about making the customer successful

ConsGrowth always comes with growing pains, sometimes I feel we could staff faster (although it's understandable hard to do)

Advice to Senior ManagementAs a part of Oracle, continue the culture of respect, customer-first, and hard work!

Good place to work

Quality Engineer (Former Employee) Bangalore (India)

ProsGood pay . Good work life balance

ConsNone I loved working here

Great

ProsIntelligent Coworkers, relatively stress free environment, learn a lot

ConsNot a very developed culture

Worked for Responsys? Contribute to the Community!