Related Management

Updated Jun 17, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Jeff Brodsky

Worst company I have ever heard of or worked for!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsCan not think of any

ConsEverything! From "classes" they have you do which is a huge time sink. (And talking about there horrible reviews in those classes lol) to empty promises! They let so many go if they buy out anyone! And can't replace them which makes every property short staffed! And can't get very many to stay on due to there poor business practices!

Advice to Senior ManagementRethink how your running your business! You already have a very bad reputation!!!!!

Terrible Employer

Assistant (Former Employee)
    New York, NY (US)

ProsLots of variety in going to different rental/condo properties throughout Manhattan each day and serving as administrative assistant; very good pay and competitive benefits package.

ConsThese people could CARE LESS about their employees - I've never experienced such lack of care for other human beings - they will not hesitate to throw an individual right under the bus in order to save the face of the company's incompetence. No one helps each other, rather, it's every person for themselves in this world!

Advice to Senior ManagementPay more attention to your employees' needs and RIGHTS. Listen.

A bunch of racist one track minded rich a-holes that only care about themselves. Run run away!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThere buildings are nice but not every person put in charge is is good leader. There takes more to being a leader than just having the title.

ConsEverything about how they manage and support their workers is crap. They tell you one thing when you are hired and it's the complete opposite when you are in.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your workers and not your piers. And also before getting rid of good employees make sure you are doing what is right. Remember people have families and everyone makes mistakes. Don't abuse your power!

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Out standing Company

Porter (Former Employee)
    New York, NY (US)

ProsTeam work and the work with you as a team.

Consdon't have any to say but would like to go back to work for the company.

Advice to Senior Managementgive out more fulltime Jobs

Fast Pace

Resident Service Specialist (Former Employee)
    Chicago, IL (US)

ProsGreat benefits, wonderful management staff, one of the best companies to be apart of

ConsThe feeling of not being able to help someone with there living arrangements.

You'd BE BETTER OFF WORKING SOMEWHERE ELSE!! RUN THE OTHER WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RSS (Former Employee)

Prospay is JUST OKAY and location

ConsBenefits are expensive, horrible management who does not listen nor care, lots of gossip about residents

Advice to Senior ManagementLISTEN to your employees and get your head out of your a. Recognize hard work and a stellar employee!

i work with the company for five years

Porter (Former Employee)
    New York, NY (US)

Prosvery understandable related is atream player

Consit can be hard some days with co-worker

Advice to Senior ManagementA very strong Related Managment team

my employment at Related management was definately uplifting and enjoyable

Handyman/Maintenance (Former Employee)
    New York, NY (US)

Prosthe employees a very customer service oriented and are passionate about producing results.

ConsBeing a temp-permanent work related employment.

Great Network of Support

Concierge (Former Employee)
    New York, NY (US)

ProsMy tenure with Related was incredibly educational and I was met with support at just about every angle. The main idea is to provide a comfortable living setting for the residents and as a concierge that is also my my goal.

ConsVerification and accountability is important with every company, so be sure to maintain those ethics even if a collegue may not do so so you are not held accountable for someone elses actions.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work!

RMC overview

Senior Accountant (Former Employee)
    New York, NY (US)

Pros- Work like balance seems to be fair in comparison to other real estate firms.
    - Good Company name to put your on your resume when looking for other alternatives.

Cons- The compensation at the accountant/senior accountant level can be lower than the fair market price offered by the competitors.
    The senior management creates pretty bad vibe and its difficult to deal with.
    - The process of performamce reviews has not always been fair but skewed based on favoritism and politics.
    -You may find yourself being micro-managed depending on who is your supervisor.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to replace the entire old RMC management crew with new fresh ideas.

Worked for Related Management? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Related Management reviews and ratings - including employee satisfaction and approval ratings for Related Management CEO Jeff Brodsky. All 18 reviews are posted anonymously by Related Management employees.