Reaction Search International

www.reactionsearch.com

Reaction Search International Reviews

Updated May 11, 2014
Reaction Search International – US – “Bobble head of our Boss”

Reaction Search International – US – “Bobble head of our Boss”

Robert L. S. Boroff

Rewarding opportunity for hard working individuals.

Executive Recruiter (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA (US)

ProsI started working with Reaction Search International right out of college with no recruiting experience. The company has an excellent training process that will give you all the tools necessary to be successful. A very rewarding environment with lots of growth potential. I worked with Project Managers that carefully took the time to train me so that I will be able to manage a team under me. Work hard, play hard.

ConsNo concerns with the company at the moment

Advice to Senior Managementtraining for time management for employees will be very helpful in this environment.

Bad bad and worse

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) San Ramon, CA (US)

ProsThey rent out of a nice office area

ConsToxic work environment. Poor management. It's a husband and wife shop. Their kid comes by. The husband "ceo" is an arrogant fool. Belittles employees. Pay is bad. No significant raise.

The organization is very supportive of it's employees

Managing Director (Current Employee) San Ramon, CA (US)

ProsHires dynamic and intelligent talented people and provides excellent training

Consno cons at this time

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

“Built a strong foundation” Great Training for New & Experienced Executive Search Professionals

Managing Director EMEA (Current Employee) Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)

ProsGreat experience
    Adults run the company
    Learned a trade the old fashion way.

ConsStraight commission
    Long Hours
    Type A personalities

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep hiring smart, energetic people

“I work with smart people in an open collaborative environment in a growing company!”

Operations Director (Current Employee) San Ramon, CA (US)

ProsThe company is evolving and growing with a cohesive story while capturing market opportunities. I Love Working with smart people in an open and collaborative environment is thoroughly challenging, and enjoyable.

ConsThe company does not contribute to the HSA plan

Advice to Senior ManagementTry to create opportunities and incentives for employees that are not in sales.

"Excellent training in the Executive Search Industry.”

Managing Director/Executive Search Consultant (Current Employee) Dallas, TX (US)

ProsAwesome culture, high energy, results oriented, great people & client companies.
    Excellent commissions for self driven people
    Goal Oriented environment
    Trips to Maui!!!!

ConsExecutive search business is can be up and down
    If you do not have solid sales skills or the ability to learn fast this business is not for you.
    Big money is made on straight commission

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to implement the project management application Base camp; it is producing great results.

OK for students with no recruitment experience

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Ramon, CA (US)

ProsDecent paid internships for college students. Starting salary for recent college grads is in the industry's average for the East Bay and small bumps in salary are possible, based on performance. Good opportunity to learn about the recruitment industry. Incentive trip for full-time recruiters who meet annual revenue goal. Casual dress code. Located in a nice business park.

ConsContrary to what it's name suggests, this company does not have international operations. This is a family owned business where the "management team" is one man in just one office. Because the organization is so small, there is zero room for growth - but they will always say the sky is the limit. Commissions and bonuses are below industry average. No training program. Lack of professionalism from management, often emotional, gossiping and talking behind other people's back.

One Solid Company

Senior Project Director (Former Employee) San Ramon, CA (US)

ProsGreat Pay
    Great Benefits
    Outstanding Leadership
    One of the best places to work in the East Bay!

This company is driven to succeed and has been doing so for years. I watched it grow from a start-up to one of the fastest growing companies in the East Bay. Even today they are delivering quality service at a reasonable price.

ConsService Fees are high, but so is the quality of work. This is one of those companies that will go above and beyond to service the client. They take your calls day or night and have a can-do attitude. I have seen them take on some of the most challenging searches you can imagine and they came through with flying colors!

Nothing really negative to say about this company. QUALITY!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing. You've been a success for a long time, and there is no reason that should change! You are fair to your employees and expect greatness from them... and they deliver!

A great place to work with unlimited potential and a great culture!

Senior Project Director (Current Employee)

Pros- The company provides lots of support but doesn't micromanage,
    - Lots of opportunity to personal, professional, and monetary growth
    - Ongoing training provided
    - Collaborate work environment

ConsThe recruiting business is not easy, so the work itself can be challenging. But RSI is the best in the business, and if anyone can do it, they can!

Fast-growing company with great work culture, amazing educational experience and unlimited growth potential.

Project Manager/Executive Search Consultant (Current Employee) San Ramon, CA (US)

Pros- Great work environment/company culture
    - Unlimited growth potential both in responsibility and compensation
    - Have experienced, seasoned upper management that are friendly and approachable and act as great mentors in employee development.

ConsThere are no cons at this company!

Advice to Senior ManagementNone, keep up the great work!

Worked for Reaction Search International? Contribute to the Community!