RateSpecial Interactive

Add Photos

David Tam

great work environment

Pasadena, CA (US)

I have been working at RateSpecial Interactive full-time for less than a year

ProsThis is a great group of people to work with, sort of like a big family. Everyone works hard to get the job done, while still keeping the workplace fun and casual. The company follows industry trends and provides good opportunities to continue developing your skill set. They offer generous company-wide bonuses after successful quarters and provide free lunches on Fridays.

ConsSick/vacation benefits are not as competitive as those at other companies. Also, if you're not a fan of Top 40 pop music, you would do well to bring a pair of headphones.

Great Place to work

I have been working at RateSpecial Interactive

ProsAmazing coworkers, everyone was very close and got along great. Great communication from the top executives all the way down to the entry level sales team. Free lunch on fridays. Great location.

ConsIf you aren't extremely outgoing you will not be successful and might get intimidated by the other employees.

Worked for RateSpecial Interactive? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at RateSpecial Interactive reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for RateSpecial Interactive CEO David Tam. All reviews posted anonymously by RateSpecial Interactive employees.