RGIS

www.rgisinv.com

RGIS Reviews

Updated Jul 21, 2014

John Ling

Pros
  • Flexible hours, great pay and the fast track program is worth working extra hard for :)(in 24 reviews)

• If all you are looking for is part time second job then this is great(in 22 reviews)

Cons
  • Management plays favorites, long hours, no respect, people they hire are lowest of the low(in 16 reviews)

• Twice we stood around for 2 hours with nothing to do and this was at 2am on the weekend(in 11 reviews)

Cool but unstable

Expert Auditor (Current Employee) Montreal, QC

ProsEasy, you get to meet lots of people, good advancement possibilities

ConsRepetitive tasks, unstable, lots of up and down time throughout the year, low salaries

Advice to Senior ManagementTry to develop contracts that ensure activities all year long

Terrible Employer

Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) Ottawa, ON

ProsThey will hire anyone without reviewing their background.

ConsYou don't always get paid for your time.

auditor

Inventory Auditor (Former Employee) Toronto, ON

Prospart time job, flexible hours

Consno steady hours, no training for new recruits

Advice to Senior Managementworkers need steady hours

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Hated it after 3 months

Prosget to travel to many different locations to audit inventory.

Conspay
    the staff......
    after a long while the work becomes to stressful repetitive and lack luster.

Advice to Senior Managementget good head office staff to manage

Not many hours during off season

Inventory Auditor (Former Employee)

ProsGreat co-workers, pay was alright for what you do

ConsHardly any hours during off season

Awful

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsNone, except maybe for somewhat flexible schedule for students.

Conspay is a joke, management is a joke, job is a joke. I am not sure why anyone in the right mind would do this job, unless they are really desperate.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement there is pathetic as it mostly consists of college dropouts with skewed sense of self worth.

Mentally and physically exhausting

Inventory Auditor (Former Employee) Oshawa, ON

Pros-It is a job (better than having no income)
    -3 hour pay minimum (if your shift is under 3 hours, you get paid for 3)
    -Some kind hearted employees
    -Easy work

Cons-Obscure hours (early mornings, late nights, long days)
    -Often only 1 break is allowed
    -Favouritism in the company between managers and employees
    -Repetitive
    -Impersonal (much communication is done through email)
    -Rude management
    -Competitive employees rather than team work
    -Difficult to find working equipment

Advice to Senior ManagementProvide employees with the opportunity to voice their opinions without repercussions. Provide better training for new employees. Ensure schedules are balanced.

RGIS Inventory Takers - Toronto,canada

Inventory Auditor (Current Employee) Toronto, ON

ProsFlexible schedules. Different work locations every day.

ConsLess hours if your availability time is morning shift. No specific work hours every week.
    They can always cancel your scheduled shift without givimg any other work schedule.
    Not a good job for those people looking for a full time job. Some area managers have favoritism with his/her team members.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't just base the APH of an auditor with the salary increase you give. There are some auditors that work hard and get those hard areas to count. While some "Top guns" get those easy to count areas wherein they can achieve higher APH.

Interesting

Inventory Auditor (Current Employee) Miami, FL (US)

ProsFlexible hours. Pay is more than minimum wage

ConsHours aren't steady. Pay doesn't compare to the work you do.

Advice to Senior Management9+ hours and no break can really take a toll on your employees

Good company

Inventory Auditor (Current Employee) Fort Worth, TX (US)

ProsRGIS has a lot of perks. Base pay starts at 9/hr, but that could go up if you count quickly. They are very flexible and you can tell them that you can't make an event if they schedule you for one you can't/don't want to go to.

ConsEvery event starts either early in the morning or starts in the evening and goes late, often until past midnight. Also, there is quite a bit of driving involved. Often events are 45 min away, though if farther than 1 hr, than everyone meets at the office and uses company cars to get to the event. It can be a little nerve racking to have to count a certain number of pieces per hour, but ultimately I suppose there has to be some floor for the speed at which an auditor has to count otherwise inventories would take forever.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement does a pretty good job, I was surprised at the how nice they were. Obviously, there are always certain individuals that just rub you the wrong way, but nothing too aggravating.

Worked for RGIS? Contribute to the Community!