Neopost
www.neopost.com Bagneux, France 1000 to 5000 Employees

Neopost Reviews

Updated Mar 28, 2014
Neopost – Australia – “neopost”

Denis Thiery

Lots of talks, few actions.

Account Manager (Former Employee)
Montreal, QC

I worked at Neopost full-time for more than 3 years

ProsCompany that values the people who works for it. Président always talks about how important people is. Industry with only two players that facilitate the sales.

ConsManagers are not great leaders. Most are not at the right place. Few career opportunities. Global company that doesn't want their employees to go outside canada. Mailing industry declining but unable to shift from traditional hardware sale to software solutions.

Advice to Senior ManagementInvest more in people. Great sales reps can't see themself growing with that level of individuels.

Neopost has a very unhealthy environment

Senior Account Executive (Former Employee)
Toronto, ON

I worked at Neopost

ProsIf you can sell at Neopost you can sell anywhere or anything ,

ConsTo much upper management who take no responsibility. Rep spend all the time putting our fires,.

Advice to Senior Managementopen your eye and start listing to customers and your employees.

Poor Leadership

Account Manager (Former Employee)
Cedar Knolls, NJ (US)

I worked at Neopost full-time for more than a year

ProsGreat products and specialists that have a great understanding of there clients and needs

ConsPoor leadership, High turnover KPI 40% and fear of employee input. They do not practice what they preach and challenges to status quo will lead to dismissal and/or frustration.

Advice to Senior ManagementBring employee employment into the discussion or your company will not make the transition to solutions .

Lukewarm

INSIDE SALES (Current Employee)
Clichy (France)

I have been working at Neopost full-time for more than 3 years

Prossalary and good relationship with my direct management

Consthe market is on it maturation stage, which means that great revolution is to come, for the company has to rethink is whole business strategy to stay profitable

Advice to Senior Managementmore transparency in communication

I spent a great 7 years with Neopost in 4 different marketing jobs

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Neopost full-time for more than 5 years

ProsNice people overall from fairly diverse backgrounds
Company is financially sound and well run
Advanced B2B marketing techniques and skills

ConsLack of innovation spirit and very conservative approach to new businesses

Advice to Senior ManagementBold moves!

Bad

Account Executive (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA (US)

I have been working at Neopost full-time for more than 5 years

ProsThey rent very nice offices

ConsSales-- you will be axed after 4 months if you are not at $30k per month sales with an average sale at $2k. Do the math. Expect to work from 8am to 10pm with lunch and dinner breaks and also put in 6-12 hours on weekends.

Advice to Senior ManagementCarpet bagging French company pays US sales $11/hr base so their French and German and UK people can take 6 week vacations, work 30 hours a week, etc. In an industry--mailing that is dropping like a Stone.

Globla organization afraid to change

International Project Manager (Current Employee)
Paris (France)

I have been working at Neopost full-time for more than a year

ProsSmall company with access at all levels to decision makers. Good people who care about their jobs. B2B industry player with few competitors and plenty of transformative opportunites.

ConsVision and action are not consistent globally. The organization structure does not encourage change. Employees are increasingly disengaged, with little investment in ongoing development.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook to the future through employee development and global management practices. Invest in back-end business structures that are current, scalable, and localizable. Embrace change as the legacy you will leave behind when you retire in the next few years.

New England Sales

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Boston, MA (US)

I worked at Neopost full-time for more than a year

ProsCan make money if they stop changing comp, good service team, Huge territories !!

ConsNo administration help, sliding scale salary ( based on previous 90 days), tom many policy changes, no training. to many managers to report to. culture issue due to favoritism from leadership. Run like Mom and Pop for large organization.

Advice to Senior ManagementTo many changes, Better training from vendors and specialist. Get help in branches for administration. Get someone in there who cares about the development of the employee, this will cut your turn over.

Neopost New England

NAE (Former Employee)

I worked at Neopost full-time

ProsCan make some money at NAE position or above, Lots of freedom, Some nice people, Big territory, Good bonuses

ConsPoor training, bad revenue splitting policies, lots of favortism, run like a "mom and pop" in a bad way, disconnect between corporate and dealer network, poor pricing support, management may ask you to be unethical, road warrior position, poor work/life balance, CRM cluttered/unorganized, and some reps will not hesitate to snake your accounts.

Advice to Senior ManagementInvest in employees, Do away with ASE position altogether, get rid of revenue/commission splits, pay commissions on time rather than on a 2 month delay, and have better communication between corporate and the dealer network.

Poor customer service and failure to launch new products and solutions

Account Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Neopost full-time for more than 3 years

ProsGood benefits and flexiblilty in schedule.

ConsPoor customer service. Poor invoicing and customer resolutions. Internal communicaiton is non existant. A lot of dead weight at the top. Wages are comparable to industry standards.

Advice to Senior ManagementFollow thru with what your goals are. Have an open door policy. Respect and treat others like you would like to be treated.

Worked for Neopost? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Neopost reviews and ratings - including employee satisfaction and approval ratings for Neopost CEO Denis Thiery. All 22 reviews are posted anonymously by Neopost employees.