Med-Dyne Reviews

Updated 3 September, 2014
Updated 3 September, 2014
1.0

CEO

Bad management style and very demeaning teaching style.

Former Employee - Office Side  in  Louisville, KY (US)
    Former Employee - Office Side in Louisville, KY (US)

I worked at Med-Dyne part-time for less than a year

Pros

The schedule - They only operate Monday through Friday. That is really the only true positive.

Cons

When they explain things to you they do it with a condescending voice that makes everyone feel stupid. They will not tell you if you do something wrong until they're writing you up. The office execs are mostly related and run the place and only care about their own opinions. From production to the office this place has the highest turnover I have ever seen.

Open your eyes. When this many people walk out, quit and get fired at some point you have to realize you may be the problem. You need real managers that know how to teach and nurish growth. Not degrade and make your employees do worse. Family doesn't always make for good leadership.

The best place I ever worked

I worked at Med-Dyne

Pros

My favorite part of working at Med-Dyne was the flexibility. All employees are encouraged to spend their time using their own strengths so everyone works very efficiently and as a team.

The President is always willing to help and provide any resources you need to excel at your job. He is first in and last out so no matter how hard you are working for the company, you know your boss is always working harder.

The company values employees as their most important assets. I have worked here for 5 years and was able to take a full year off for maternity leave and able to come right back to my same desk when I was ready. If anything happens with my child I am able to take care of it with no questions asked.

Cons

I can say in 5 years of working here there has never been one con.

Everyone does work very hard and the benefits and compensation are unmatched by any other company I know.

It is a very fast pace hardworking environment which I enjoy but if you want a job to kill time I would not recommend working here.

Horrible workplace very Unproffesional

Former Employee - Production  in  Louisville, KY (US)
    Former Employee - Production in Louisville, KY (US)

I worked at Med-Dyne full-time for less than a year

Pros

working first shift hours is the only pro

Cons

horrible treatment of production employees, lack of proper training, unrealistic expectations. They are very nice when you come in to interview. On your first day they have you come in at 10 to go through "orientation" which is just a office employee rushing through the handbook, then you will start at your station in production, they expect you to start hitting their minimum UPH (units per hr.) that day. Alot of people walk out or just dont come back because the owner/president and his daughter are very rude and condescending at times. Don't let the initial impression they give off fool you. I have never seen such disrespect of employees in all my previous work experience combined. An employee walked outside of the room she was working in to ask a question related to the order she was working on and got yelled at and berated and told she was not to be "wandering" around. We were then told if we had a question we were not to leave our seat, we were to wait and save our questions until someone came in to check on us every 2 hours.

learn how to treat people, quit being fake to get people in

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Awful

Former Employee - Clinical Sales Manager  in  Louisville, KY (US)
    Former Employee - Clinical Sales Manager in Louisville, KY (US)

I worked at Med-Dyne

Pros

Work life balance is good.

Cons

Benefits are terrible. If you are not family or part of the "inner circle" they treat you like crap. There is no guidance. They do not give any one a chance to get in and used to what they are doing. They expect you to read their minds and know stuff that is impossible to know unless you've been there for years. Then they talk to you like you are stupid for not knowing. There is a lot of talking behind people's back and they do not give you feedback on how you are doing until they rip you a new one. They will never grow their business until they keep people in positions and give them a chance. I began to worry after being there a week and noticing how much turn over they have had.

Like I said you will never grow your business with as much turnover that you have. You can't build relationships with clients until you keep it consistant.

Worked for Med-Dyne? Contribute to the Community!