Loomis Fargo & Co.

Add Photos

Loomis Fargo & Co. Managing Director Lars Blecko

Lars Blecko

vault custodian

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prosfast paced, never boring, helpful co-workers

Conspay could be better, hours can vary depending on workload

Advice to Senior Managementmanagement was very good

lack of TRAINING!!!!!!! on Atm.

Armored Driver/Guard (Current Employee) Richmond, CA (US)

ProsGetting along with your partner.

ConsNot getting RESPECT, so called "bragging rights" how fast you can finish your route with out taking your lunch break,or your two 10 min brakes. your not going to get a raise by going to fast. Benefits SUCKS your going to pay $325.00 for family every two weeks that's $650.00 a month at $14.25.

Advice to Senior Managementhave some back bone to support your workers.

In one sentance..."Meh, it was a job"

Armored Driver/Guard/Messenger (Former Employee) Columbus, GA (US)

ProsOn the job training done well by experienced people who can show you what to do and how to do it correctly. HR generally had its stuff together.

ConsLow pay for high stress, high workload, high danger job. low/no wage increase from year to year. Equipment failures can lead to looooong (14hr+) days. Advancement beyond 'peon' level not possible; management always brought in from outside.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you want to keep people, pay them more, and don't issue equipment that you KNOW is bad.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

poor scheduling and management

ATM Technician (Current Employee) Chesapeake, VA (US)

Proslots of hours and friendly coworkers

Conslots of hours and poor communication

Advice to Senior Managementcare about your technicians. they make all your money

time to change

Armored Driver/Guard (Former Employee) Lyndhurst, NJ (US)

Proscool people to work with

Constoo many hours,low pay,no guards

Advice to Senior Managementtoo late

would be good if.

ProsNo Pros except the scraps given for risking your life does pay some bills.

Conseverything...no overtime pay, overworked underpaid, expensive benefits, no room for growth. The definition of a dead end job.

Advice to Senior Managementpay employees more, more room for advancement, better benefits.

Driver/Messenger

Armored Driver/Guard/Messenger (Former Employee) Riverside, MO (US)

ProsI wouldn't give this company any Pros, except they are quick to hire ANYONE.

ConsBad pay, Bad raises (1% a year), bay employers, bad co-workers, bad environment. No one cares about each other, including management. Want to file a complaint or harassment.. it'll just stay "under investigation" and that's as far as that will go. All they care about is their money, not yours. Cap pay is $15/hr. They don't care about your personal well-being in bad weather, family deaths (made it a big deal when I had to attend a funeral and had to ask for someone to cover my shift). Not enough employees because no one wants to stay, so good luck getting vacation, vacation you don't "earn" until after two years. Transportation gets the bad end of the stick from other departments. Want a job... find somewhere else. This is NOT the company to work for. They don't care about you

Advice to Senior ManagementCare about your employees more

Good starting work, but lack of appreciation

Cash Teller (Current Employee) Lubbock, TX (US)

Pros-Good starting pay
    -Learning opportunity
    -Financial Sector Experience

Cons-Very little appreciation
    -No room for upward movement
    -Huge turnover

Advice to Senior Management-Make sure you appreciate the staff on all levels
    -Communicate your expectations clearly

Working for Loomis Fargo & Co.

Armored Driver/Guard (Current Employee) Detroit, MI (US)

ProsThe management team is awesome. Employees are all very welcoming. You carry a gun of your choice. lots of overtime. training was very fun. You get to see a lot of cities in one day.

ConsYou have to drive to Highland park ;(

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you are doing. They bought us lunch everyday of training. Really nice and informative training plan.

Good for anyone desperate for a job... Not good for most people wanting to get anywhere in their careers

Cash Teller (Former Employee) Tempe, AZ (US)

ProsSolid benefits package, good entry-level job, pretty stable job in that you didn't get fired unless you stole money or failed drug testing

ConsVery few if any room for advancement, low income for the type of work, bad attitudes all over the workplace, black out days so you could never go anywhere for Christmas

Advice to Senior ManagementDear Upper Management,

If a good number of your employees are leaving or are threatening to leave because they are constantly treated badly by another employee or superior, do something about it! Don't risk letting all your other good employees go, at the expense of this one that makes their job a living nightmare!

Please pay us more! My hourly pay only went up a dollar in 4 years!

Remember that we have families and lives outside of work. Please don't make us work overtime so much. If there is too much work, hire more people. Furthermore, it's really stinky that tellers have black-out days between December 15th - January 15th, since we can never travel anywhere for Christmas.

Worked for Loomis Fargo & Co.? Contribute to the Community!