LiveOps

Updated Jul 21, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Vasili Triant

Pros
  • Work from home -- no commuting or having to shop for clothes for your work attire(in 46 reviews)

• Nice office, nice employees, bagels provided for breakfast, pizza Fridays, flexible schedule(in 11 reviews)

Cons
  • LiveOps controls your call volume and call lines(in 12 reviews)

• You are paid by your talk time 0(in 8 reviews)

Great to be able to help build a winning company

Marketing (Current Employee) London, England (UK)

Pros- Excellent product set that hits the market sweet spot for multichannel cloud contact centres
    - Superb team of people - all pulling together in one direction, and supporting each other. Love being part of what we're building here.
    - Not bounded by my job title - I can see what needs to be done so roll my sleeves up and do it. Great to have that autonomy, and trust.
    - New leadership team (new CEO) adding fresh impetus and momentum, marked by balance of focus on and respect for both customers and employees. Dramatic improvement in employee communication that has re-established a true sense of 'team LiveOps'.

Cons- Usual challenges/growing pains of a young company in start up mode: how best to apply resource to drive growth at optimum pace? But if you have an opinion on how to work through these challenges, yours will be as valuable an input as everyone else's.

Advice to Senior ManagementSome of my comments above are typical of those that characterise 'great places to work': trust, team/camaraderie, respect, communication, management credibility, and enjoyment. We have an opportunity to turn LiveOps into a 'great place to work': keep walking the talk, and I'll walk with you.

A Fun, Challenging Place to Work

Sales Representative (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA (US)

ProsGreat energy and strong management team. Start up environment where an individual can really contribute to the success of the company. Recent management changes have been very positive. The product is really strong and there is a lot of great buzz in the marketplace around LiveOps.

ConsLike any start-up company trying to grow in a competitive space, there are always challenges, but the management team is very open to suggestions and willing to help.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep promoting the positive culture, stay focused on the product and delivering world class customer service.

In general , it was nice experience to work at LiveOps

Director (Former Employee) Redwood City, CA (US)

Prosthe working culture was good and company promoted innovation. They had two times hackdays per year :) The technology management teams also picked up 1-2 projects of them and rolled them to the production.

ConsThe base pay for the employees which joined the company a long time ago were too lower. The company needs to have a retention plan for employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt will be better to increase pay base.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

LiveOps is a great company to work for.

Business Analyst (Current Employee)

ProsLiveOps is the leader in work/life balance. They want their employees to love their work and yet still have a life and time with family. Some employees work 100% from home because LiveOps trusts their staff to get the job done regardless of where they work.

ConsAmongst tech companies, LiveOps isn't near the top of the pay scale. It would be great if they could put more resources into their employees and keep employee morale up. We recently had a change of leadership and I am hopeful that he will invest in his current employees realizing the long term value they represent.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt would be great if LiveOps would create some solid retention policies, and created a clear path for growth. Promote/Hire from within when possible. This will keep morale up.

Very fortunate to work here.

Customer Success Manager (Current Employee) San Diego, CA (US)

ProsThe technology is a leader in the space. We frequently release new features and enhancements. I'm surrounded by intelligent co-workers, who work in a collaborative environment. Company has a global footprint, along with good benefits and work-life balance.

ConsTraining program could be improved.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work!

Company with a mission

Sales Director (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA (US)

ProsLiveOps has been a great company to work for as LiveOps has a mission, knows who they are, and what the company is there to do. Work/life balance has been great as well. It's an exciting time at LiveOps as the Agent side of the business has huge upside as customers bring support back on shore and focus on providing the best quality customer support experience. And the Cloud (technology) side of the business has huge upside given the growth of cloud application companies in general and the robustness of the product. LiveOps also just got a round of funding, made an acquisition and has a new CEO who's really re-energized things.

ConsI'd say there are a few challenges, as there are anywhere. I think, like any company looking to pivot from a small to a larger player, there are some lines of communications that could be aligned a little more closely. But the company is aware of this and working to fix that.

Advice to Senior ManagementFocus on the priorities. Listen to your employees. Keep it simple. Higher only the best talent.

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

The Times They Are A Changin'...At LiveOps

Global Director of Sales Engineering (Current Employee) Salt Lake City, UT (US)

ProsThe company is very innovative and always pushing the technology envelope when it comes to new features and functionality. They have the most innovative multi-channel agent interface on the market with LiveOps Engage. The entire company is rejuvenated with the companies new direction which is led by the LiveOps Executive Staff.

ConsThe LiveOps solution is not being considered in every Contact Center opportunity that is out there. This isn't so much of a con as it is a huge opportunity for LiveOps Team. It is LiveOps time to accelerate and become THE market leader in not only the Cloud Contact Center market but the overall Contact Center market.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep the pedal to the metal and continue to invest in Engineering, Support, Marketing & Sales. The time is now and the time is prime for LiveOps!

It's great working for a well-run company with talented staff!

Online Marketing Specialist (Current Employee)

ProsThe company does a great job of communicating with staff and does a lot to share and celebrate staff and team accomplishments, as well as letting everyone know what our goals are and how we all contribute to them. I find it very inspiring to see how talented my colleagues are, and to know that I am surrounded by such hard-working individuals. I can honestly say that I feel like I am a part of a great company that cares about its employees and empowers us to do great things.

On a more personal note, I also appreciate that LiveOps is very supportive of staff who work remotely. I rarely have technical issues and I always feel included whether I'm working with my own team or video-conferencing into an all staff meeting. I highly recommend this company to anyone who needs to work from home. I never feel forgotten or like I'm at a disadvantage by being out of the office.

ConsI have no complaints. I will say that the company has aggressive goals and moves fast. It would not be a good fit for slackers. You really need to bring your "A" game.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep the focus on a positive employee culture. Feeling like I am part of a larger, hard-working team really inspires me to do my best every day.

Great culture driven by a top notch leadership team

Sales Director (Current Employee) Boston, MA (US)

ProsOpportunities to be creative and be accountable without having to deal with "red tape". Lots of room for advancement at LiveOps.

ConsWorking remotely sometimes it's hard to stay on top of the latest company info, and to keep up with the day to day happenings at HQ.

Advice to Senior ManagementLove the energy from Vasili, and how it trickles down to everyone within the organization. Great communication from Senior Management on a weekly basis, which truly keeps everyone focused on the same objectives.

On the right track

Administrative (Current Employee)

ProsNew leadership. Renewed energy. Creating a strategy that makes sense. I like the focus on employee satisfaction and engagement. CEO who communicates a lot.

ConsWe need to ensure that every employee understands how they individually contribute to the short & long-term success of the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep rocking and rolling!

Worked for LiveOps? Contribute to the Community!