Kimberly-Clark

Kimberly-Clark Reviews

Updated Jul 27, 2014

Kimberly-Clark Chairman, President, and CEO Tom Falk

Tom Falk

Pros
  • KC allows for ample growth opportunities and encourages a healthy work-life balance (in 52 reviews)

• There is a lot of great people to learn from (in 28 reviews)

Cons
  • Too slow, awful performance management system, far too much bureaucracy (in 14 reviews)

• The Field Sales offices do not have as much work-life balance flexibility (in 12 reviews)

More Highlights

The culture is what keeps you here!

Category Business Analyst (Current Employee)

ProsCompany culture is fantastic. Coworkers actually like each other, Summers are celebrated with half-day Fridays, time off is REALLY encouraged (no, really!), dress is casual every day unless there is a meeting, excellent wellness program, and pay is competitive.

ConsTuition reimbursement leaves a lot to be desired for those wishing to pursue a higher degree. Training/onboarding could be stronger as well.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing.

review

Financial Analyst (Current Employee) Roswell, GA (US)

Prosvery good culture at KC

Conscan get pigeon holed in one function

Great place to work with many opportunities for growth!

Sales (Current Employee)

ProsAllow opportunities for cross-functional promotions in order to become a well rounded business leader

ConsSeniors leaders have been coming and going too often.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

A great place to advance your skills and move around the country.

ProsStrong market share with iconic products gives you a feeling of success. You are well-respected in the industry.

ConsDifficult to react quickly to customer needs due to amount of red-tape at corporate.

Advice to Senior ManagementHold managers accountable for the success of their team. Calibration is demoralizing and unfair due to the forced ratings.

good company to work

Information Security Engineer (Current Employee) Neenah, WI (US)

Prosdiversity, many internal opportunities, great people

Conslocation, bureaucratic, slow, averse to risk

Sales

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsFair company with realistic and attainable goals in sales. A caring management. Good work/life balance.

ConsNo cons. Was very satisfied with position.

Great Company!

Vice President (Current Employee) Dallas, TX (US)

ProsK-C is a great company built around great brands. It's grounded in a genuinely collaborative environment that provides employees the opportunity to participate and grow. There is a strong sense of core values within the culture.

ConsK-C is no different than most Multi-national companies. There is tremendous opportunity for individual growth and promotion. This path often requires, or at least will be accelerated, by a openness to relocate for opportunities.

KC is a great place to work. It's a solid company, and work life balance is prioritized.

Category Manager (Current Employee)

ProsGood solid company in a relatively stable industry. I work with great people who treat each other with respect, have good communication, and are really nice. Benefits are great, family is a core value. New leadership has been helpful to drive new ideas.

ConsSometimes process gets in the way of progress. Multiple people in many departments can be working on the same thing without knowing other's work. Communication between departments could be better.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to drive new and innovative thought to drive business!

Kimberly-Clark Review

ProsFamily Oriented
    Good Salary
    Yearly salary increases/bonuses
    Great people to work with
    Lots of opportunity for growth in your career

ConsWork life balance tends to be an issue
    Training for new roles is lacking - need more support in this area

Advice to Senior ManagementKC is a great area to work and lots of growth opportunities. Help support this by making sure proper transition/training is in place to ensure success in the new role.

Great place to work!

Community Manager (Current Employee) Neenah, WI (US)

ProsKimberly-Clark offers great opportunities to work with well-known brands. Employee's contributions are valued.

ConsNo cons at this time.

Worked for Kimberly-Clark? Contribute to the Community!