Janssen

Be The First To
Add Photos

Tom Heyman

Great Company

ProsGreat life-work balance at this company

ConsDifficult to full time employment

Sale manger of Incivo (Telaprevir )

District Sales Manager (Current Employee) Toronto, ON

ProsTo work in a challenging position, where I can deploy my skills in an optimal way thereby enhancing my potential and contributing towards the Organizational growth.

Consat Janssen we keep getting out of stock , because of bad placing of order ,which is disaster for a sale of products

Advice to Senior ManagementDoctors belongs to one of this categories :
    1.Academic , they need to be convince regarding quality of medicine
    2.personal , they like to talk about personal issue ,weather , any thing but medicine
    3.University lecturer ,they think they know better than u , u should keep giving them compliment with their knowledge
    4.gift oriented doctors , they only looking for gift and congress trip abroad
    medical reps should analysis doctors and behave accordingly for the best result

Good place to be.

Senior Specialist (Current Employee) Toronto, ON

ProsOpen communication, strives to be innovative, good work/life balance with many initiatives.

ConsSometimes complacent. Ups and downs in pharma in general.

Advice to Senior ManagementWider acceptance to work from their home-office.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Might be good again

Sales Representative (Former Employee) Toronto, ON

ProsAccess to Johnson and Johnson products at very low cost; when company was doing well, better opportunities for advancement, recent cutbacks have kept people in limbo selling lots of products.

ConsManagement clearly has its favourites with a small group of people and unqualified MBAs moving from position to position without proving themselves along the way. Some good people in management, too, but overall lacking vision and knowing how to treat employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementStart listening to employees, compare yourself to other companies and their selling styles. It's time to get back to basics because things were running more smoothly 7 years ago.

Wonderfully exciting.

ProsGreat family environment for new people

ConsLots of red tape when dealing with management

Great work life balance, good business with strong pipeline, great parent brand

Product Manager (Current Employee)

ProsGreat mobility of career - not only in pharma but in other J&J sectors like device and consumer, credo driven culture, people to people business, good work-life balance including summer fridays and general cultural respect for family time.

ConsNJ/PA centric location, management does have in-club which is motivating for great performers but can be less motivating for folks on the other side.

Good experience

Contract Manager III (Current Employee) Titusville, NJ (US)

ProsNice environment. High volume yet lownegative pressure

ConsI am contractor and 30% of the workforce are contractors. They do not want to hire (so they won't have to pay benefits).. This does not create company loyalty

Senior District Manager

ProsA Johnson & Johnson Company

ConsI have no cons about working with Janssen

A great place to work, learn and grow

Laboratory Technician (Current Employee) Ambler, PA (US)

ProsThe ability to learn new innovative methods of science

Consi don't have any cons

Advice to Senior Managementno advice to give at the moment

Very informative co-op experience

Clinical Pharmacology Co-op (Former Employee) Radnor, PA (US)

ProsJanssen as a great place to start my career in industry. I was treated as an equal, given real responsibilities and projects, and respected as an individual. I worked in R&D and was able to present in group meetings, attend conferences, and truly build my skills.

ConsAs in all companies, there seemed to be dissent among non-management workers about the decisions of upper management. Office politics were very real, and managers certainly had favorites.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't be restricted by preconceived notions or office rumors.

Worked for Janssen? Contribute to the Community!