Intel Corporation

Updated Jul 28, 2014

3.8 3,583 reviews

Intel Corporation CEO Brian M. Krzanich

Brian M. Krzanich

Pros
  • Work life balance depends on teams but don't expect any rewards for your hardwork (in 455 reviews)

• It was a stable job in a cutting edge technology field (in 131 reviews)

Cons
  • Work life balance is not respected by managers in the validation group in Austin (in 165 reviews)

• Very heavy decision making processes, usually involving a lot of stake holders (in 109 reviews)

More Highlights
3,583 Employee Reviews

best company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsWork life balance
    no dress code
    flexi timing

Consfewer growth oppurtunities
    unstable work environment

Summer Internship

Signal Integrity Intern (Former Employee) Hillsboro, OR (US)

ProsIt's an enormous company that works on a variety of things which allows for movement to different jobs. There are lots of talented folks working there.

ConsIt is an enormous company and it's easy to feel like a tiny cog in a machine.

Great company

ProsRoom for growth and great opportunities.

Conscan be tough to ramp up to whats going on

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Good place to work

Engineering Technician (Current Employee) Kiryat Netafim (Israel)

ProsSafe place to work. Good smart highly motivated people. Friendly environment. Interesting work. Great opportunities for professional growth. Good benefits.

ConsSalary and bonuses may be better

Great place to work with flexible hour

Financial Analyst (Current Employee) Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Prosin house sports facilities are well-equipped, vast rotation opportunity, work life balance as it allows flexible working hour and paid time off

Constraining provided is not too condusive as some local site leaders do not equip a good communication skills; the employee bonus is below average and increment can be as low as zero or a standard 3% annually

Advice to Senior Managementplease revise your job grade expectation according to qualification, for instance, please treat external hire and internal upgrading education employee an equal opportunity for raise. It is simply not justifiable if you can hire an external hire or fresh grad with master level education for a senior position but not considering internal promotion at first place. this cause low morale in employees' job satisfactory condition

Besides, preference in people than the ability or suitability of a specific job is simply discrimination and cause a huge loss to company from a Corp. level perspective. Please get rid of local culture or custom obstacles which are not align with Corp vision & mission. As a management level personnel, you are supposed to work for Corp. best interest but not your own benefit or preference.

Thinking and doing things out of the box

Solution Architect Manager (Current Employee) Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

ProsSenior Executives are willing or driven by the CEO doing things not seen in the past ~ looking forward to see more interesting work done!
    It is a nice company to work in with good (not best) pay!

ConsIn order to control budget, certain compensation has been reduced or revised. But it is still better than many companies which I cannot disagree.

Perfect Job when you hit 40

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsEasy going company, Great Culture, Excellent Team, good management.

ConsNot enough challenges, you tend to become brain-dead, difficult to move positions, very tough vendor rules.

Great work life balance and friendly working environment

Marketing Specialist (Former Employee)

ProsPeople are generally willing to help.
    Good work life balance.
    Good benefit.

ConsCompany really prefer senior professionals. Really not many opportunities for junior people.

Great Place to Build On

Operations Manager (Current Employee) North Sacramento, CA (US)

ProsGreat History, great learning grounds, great benefits, average pay, fast culture - Lots of meetings, Many very smart people with great experience.

ConsLots of political challenges, some areas do not allow for work-life balance, Still a bit old fashioned.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep the business your focus, get more in tune with the middle management, get back to some of the core values. Bring in new blood from outside.

Great company to work.

Process Engineer (Current Employee)

ProsOpportunities to grow, great values.

ConsVery specfic to your group.

Worked for Intel Corporation? Contribute to the Community!