Infinity Consulting Solutions

Be The First To
Add Photos

Eric Gregg

Great work environment

Recruiter (Current Employee) New York, NY (US)

ProsGreat work environment, the partners are very present, approachable, and eager to help and coach. Very positive office culture - people seem excited to be at work most days. The ability to move up is relative to your work ethic. Work hard, get rewarded for it, make more money. A novel concept.

ConsThe base salary is low - 35k, so until you break off your draw of $50k in earnings, it can be tough. But the earning potential after you get off the draw is limitless. People typically are off of their draws within a year.

Great place to start

Prosa lot of jobs to work on..you can work on any that you would like, its your money..company trips annualy, happy hour, great people, young kids

Constraining program could be better, some managers dont know anything about anything. aslary is low and commission comes after a draw of 50K.

Advice to Senior ManagementLet recruiters start making money right away...maybe quarterly bonuses

Great company if you are under 25

ProsSuper nice office and the recruiters are great!

ConsNo flexibility
    Some managers should not be managing people at all! Specially if they bring negativity to work!

Advice to Senior ManagementIt is very important to choose carefully who will be guiding and mentoring junior recruiters. A successful manager is able to inspire, motivate, and mentor their team. Not the opposite!

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Frat Boy Club

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsNice location, organized system.
    Input from other offices and AM's was good.
    Initial training and support were as expected.

ConsLoud, unfocused staff
    Abrasive manner

Advice to Senior ManagementGoals management need work, accountablilty should be an equal goal for all.

Recruiter

ProsAmazing people to work with; great management and very strong opportunity for growth. Work-life balance is what you make of it, given the freedom as long as you show results. Sales organization; what you put in is what you put out. They provide you with the tools you need to be successful along with maintaining strong moral and ethics.

ConsTraining program is improving tremendously. Sales org, must be able to show you are a self starter.

Advice to Senior ManagementThey are already very transparent. Amazing upper management.

Just another recruiting company.

Senior Recruiter (Former Employee) New York, NY (US)

ProsLots of PTO, convenient midtown location

ConsIgnorant and narrow-minded management in a volatile workplace. There is no greater purpose in this company, recruiters are just there to make money (anyway they can), dishonest work ethic. Everyone is a solo player, there is no team work, no camaraderie. No training and development, terrible benefits packages.

Advice to Senior ManagementValue your employees a little more, show your appreciation, a little motivation goes a long way.

Brainwash you to think it's ok to make a small salary

Recruiter (Current Employee) New York, NY (US)

ProsThe people are fun, they do yearly trips and over embrace happy hours

ConsThere are many cons, you make 35K your first year if you want no commission otherwise you can take 20K and commission 6 months in. You drop to 30K after 12 months. Work days are 8-6PM minimally, more like 7:30-7 realistically. You can’t expect flexibility if you need to go to the doctor or your kids event unless it’s after work. They make you write the president of the company 90 days in advance if you want to request a day off. You have off 8 holidays a year but they WILL expect you to work them unless it is a major holiday like Christmas. Consultants are looked at like dollar signs-paperwork is skipped to reduce federal/state taxes and other stuff that is not so good. People work their butts off and are not rewarded with anything but more work. The recruiters are fun but the language and behavior is crude. I would not recommend working for ICS.

Advice to Senior ManagementHappy hours do not make everything all better; you need to figure out how to be flexible and rewarding to employees who succeed at ICS. In addition, the place needs to be more professional and less like a zoo.

Senior Recruiter

Senior Recruiter (Current Employee) New York, NY (US)

ProsBest managers I've ever had the pleasure of working for.

ConsNot applicable. Nothing to dislike about this company.

Advice to Senior ManagementLETS GO IN 2013!

Excellent experience.

ProsCompensation can be great if you work hard and can sell. Very fair and open workplace and always growing. Growth oriented company with alot of room for growth in management and compensation.

ConsHours can be long but thats what it takes to make it in this business.

Working as a consultant

Network Engineer (Current Employee)

ProsThe pay is quite good. I even asked for a rather large raise and after 1 day it was granted and processed.

ConsNever heard feedback from them as to how I am doing.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake your guys out to eat. Spend time with them at least once a month. Let them know you are always there to assist.

Worked for Infinity Consulting Solutions? Contribute to the Community!