HighRadius

Be The First To
Add Photos

Sashi Narahari

Awesome!! Mind Blowing!! Fantastic!! Superb Company

Software Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at HighRadius full-time for more than 3 years

ProsExcellent training facilities being provided for freshers.
Flexible timings.
Management support towards all employees is seen which creates good working environment.
Organization will organize the events on a regular basis to motivate employees consistently.

ConsWill not provide sweet boxes atleast for festivals and snacks at evening which they used to provide previously.

Advice to Senior ManagementCan provide transportation to employees.
Books related to Personality development, communication skills can be maintained at office library.

looks like lot of comments are fabricated... definitely not a 79% "YES" company.

I have been working at HighRadius full-time for more than a year

ProsStart up company means people are always within ur reach. In the world of automation, anyone interested in manual work are always welcome. Apart from that need to think for ages to find pros.

Consscrewed up working hours. its horrible to see freshers working for 14- 15 hrs a day and get paid 10K or less, forget about experienced guys. whole lot of under cooked tools dumped into teams. feedbacks are perception based rather than performance based. Too aggressive in achieving companies objective and in the way forgetting employees welfare, and work - life balance.

Advice to Senior ManagementTaj Mahal cannot be constructed in a day. Companies Vision and objective is really, but nothing can be achieved by over loading work on employees. hardly any employee will be working 9hrs a day. Think of that to increase employee satisfaction.

unethical. most good comments about career & workplace are fake

Team Lead (Current Employee)
Houston, TX (US)

I have been working at HighRadius full-time for more than 3 years

Proswonder how good people fall trap to this company.
however, none stay beyond six month period.
no good corporate practice is followed.
only technical teams knows how insecure customer data really is!

Consquite unethical in practice. management is biased and works at will.
beware, as most either fall victim to mgmt's insane will or stick around saying yes to them.
there is no career path in here. u come, do mundane job for 15 hours and go.
don't be surprised if one is given multiple projects and deadlines to keep upto.
management's only mantra to succeed is to keep ppl working.
thy call thmselves product company, but follow a service oriented approach with people
clocking 13 hours a day roughly.
their product philosophy is bull-shit. if u r experienced one considering this company,
you will very well know what i mean. ask during interview itself and u will know about the weak understanding they have - including top mgmt.
if u r lead, don't fall to the role description that they give u. anyone is expected to do anything.

Advice to Senior ManagementNo use of any advice. hardly it matters to them. It is insane minds enjoying at the top to fill their pockets. The ceo is the single decision maker - rest of the mgmt are their only to nod their heads.

HighRadius

QA Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at HighRadius full-time for more than a year

ProsA very good option for fresher in view of work,not for package

ConsNo Growth for freshers

Advice to Senior ManagementConcentrate on freshers too

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

A Great Place to Build a Career

Sales (Former Employee)
Houston, TX (US)

I worked at HighRadius full-time for more than 3 years

ProsGreat exposure to SAP and SaaS. Leadership is smart and willing to go the extra mile to close deals. I always felt like we had the smartest guy in the room on our team. Amazing pre sales support. The absolute unquestioned leader in their core space. Great products, a company that is always developing new products and evolving. Low pressure to sell right away as long as you are doing the right things daily. I will forever be grateful of the coaching and mentoring I received. This is a company where you can build the foundation for your career. Company genuinely wants to provide a fun work environment.

ConsLeadership is brilliant but attempts to do everything. I believe there is a lot of gossip which starts from the top. I was asked to discuss co-workers, bosses, etc. Commission structure for sales team needs to be fixed.

Rewarding Experience

I have been working at HighRadius full-time

ProsAmicable Work Environment
Challenging work
Management places confidence in your strength
Management provides enough learning time

ConsNone that I can think of

Great Minds who challenge norms and use technology to great benefit..

Senior Consultant (Current Employee)

I have been working at HighRadius full-time for more than 3 years

ProsEveryone is encouraged to think like mini entrepreneurs. Scope for lot of innovation, accountability and responsibility. Most of the guys stay in the company because there is lot of learning. Every day there is new learning in the way we should manage things, use technology, use brains and think unreasonable..

ConsNot for weak hearted and for some one who wants to hide behind some one. Since every individual owns certain part of the product, tends to spend more time at work.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease provide more transparency on the direction of the company, vision and where it will go..

All work and no play

Sales and Marketing (Current Employee)

I have been working at HighRadius full-time for more than a year

ProsThere is a lot to learn in this place as a lot of emphasis is put on individual performance. The salary is also not bad. Management allows one to put their ideas into practice so there is flexibility this side.

ConsThe expectations are too much. There is less time for personal life so work-life balance is missing. Also, there are no facilities like TT/magazines etc. for taking a break so its only work there.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore facilities required. Employees could do with less work pressure.

Very positive experience overall. Will recommend to anyone that I know.

I have been working at HighRadius full-time

ProsLearning, supportive management, unlimited opportunities as the company is on a tear with respect to growth, startup environment in SAP world though they have a large SaaS product portfolio.

Consused to be little bit hectic in the beginning, but got lot better in terms of work/life balance.

Advice to Senior Managementkeep the great work going..

Work culture

Analyst (Current Employee)

I have been working at HighRadius full-time for more than a year

ProsFlexible timings,Good working environment,Good top management

ConsCommunication between different employees,No refreshment,

Advice to Senior ManagementEmployee retention

Worked for HighRadius? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at HighRadius reviews and ratings - including employee satisfaction and approval ratings for HighRadius CEO Sashi Narahari. All 37 reviews are posted anonymously by HighRadius employees.