Epsilon

Epsilon Reviews

Updated Jul 25, 2014

Epsilon President and CEO Bryan Kennedy

Bryan Kennedy

Pros
  • Great work life balance depending on the phase of the project and your role in it(in 15 reviews)

• Company growing at a rapid rate, always work to do, great people who work here(in 18 reviews)

Cons
  • Workload to staff ratio lacks balance, making work/life balance nearly impossible(in 26 reviews)

• There is a lot of unfair upper management practice(in 10 reviews)

Good place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGood work-life balance, profitable company, aggressive targets

ConsLots of satellite offices, easy to feel isolated

Toronto location review

Technical Support Analyst (Current Employee) Toronto, ON

ProsGood managers on digital side.
    Nice ppl.

ConsSalary could be more.
    little room for growth.

Senior Software Engineer

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsExcellence product in a very nice Market

ConsNeed longer plan for remote offices, Hire people and let them go after one year is very short sighting

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

No Clear Strategy

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Toronto, ON

ProsGood people at Toronto location

ConsNo clear strategy, shifting of priorities have left Toronto office in limbo. Morale is broken

Advice to Senior ManagementFind a plan, get buy-in and proceed.

Good Company, but declining as an employer

Senior Accounts Manager (Current Employee) Toronto, ON

ProsIndustry leader, cutting edge products and services make it a great place to learn. Rapidly expanding with the marketplace today.

ConsPay is mediocre, at least in Canada. They're too busy trying to become a "single source solution" that they're forgetting to become experts in anything.

Advice to Senior ManagementSlow down and give your employees time to digest the changes and growth before you move on to the next acquisition.

Its OK

Prosgood opportunities, work life balance

Consmanagement does not appreciate efforts

Very corporate, unsatisfied

Proscompensation, benefits, pto, outside office environrment

Consvery political, work-life balance, leadership

Great opportunities but Epsilon lacks competitive pay

Project Manager (Current Employee) Wakefield, MA (US)

ProsTons of great opportunities, many people are wonderful in terms of wanting to give you the experience that you are looking for. Most people are great to work with and are generally sincere. There's a great team environment. There's too much work and not enough people, so you won't need to worry about losing your job due to lack of business.

ConsEpsilon does not pay competitive enough for those who are promoted within the company. I've been at Epsilon for 6+ years and was promoted several times, but my pay raise is very low compared to the market rate. I am making less than my direct report and expected to be responsible for many more things than my direct. I do not always feel that I am being compensated for the value that I provide for the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementEpsilon is making a lot of money. We took a 5% pay cut that set me back 2 years in terms of what I was making. Now that Epsilon is making money, those that had the pay cut should be compensated for it. Epsilon should make sure employees are compensated in order to try to retain talent. I have seen many great & talented people leave Epsilon the last several years just due to salary. Other places are paying at about 20% more than what Epsilon is paying.

Good environment... Challenging for movement

Director (Current Employee)

ProsGreat project teams. Good opportunities for learning multiple functions across a larger team. Decent work-life balance.

ConsSome management lacks people skills. Upward mobility/growth opportunities are a little stunted in the technology tree.

Advice to Senior ManagementAllow for more collaboration and encourage creativity and exploration so that Epsilon can offer more from their existing tools to their existing and new customers. CARE about your people and DON'T gossip... ever. It reflects poorly on you as an individual.

Horrible management, disorganized, no adherence to schedules, high turnover rates

Creative Director (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA (US)

ProsThe larger mothership of Epsilon acquired our small boutique shop SolutionSet here in San Francisco last year. Has more of a stable presence now. There are opportunities to move into other accounts.

ConsDue to the high turnover rates, the people moving into management positions have very little training new management titles and more responsibilities with no adherence to the pay structure. The flexible schedule is non-existent, like it had been before.

Advice to Senior ManagementStart over

Worked for Epsilon? Contribute to the Community!