inVentiv Health
www.inventivhealth.com Burlington, MA 5000+ Employees

lots of change

Site Activation Manager (Current Employee)
Indianapolis, IN (US)

I have been working at inVentiv Health full-time for more than a year

ProsLove the people and work I do.

Consbenefits, no PPO. HSA has a very dedutible. Employees hired a year ago received a higher starting pay; salary rose, then lowered again. Hard to get bonus pay...compensation is performance based.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat employees with the same consideration you give to external customers, ie. return phone calls, follow through with what you say you will do.

Corporate Greed

Columbus, OH (US)

I have been working at inVentiv Health full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Great people, used to get good raises and bonuses. Cons: Since we were bought out, everything has changed. Morale is terrible as everyone just waits for the next shoe to drop. No one knows what… Advice to Senior Management: I don't think there's anything that can be done until… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Blame it on the lack of leadership at the Somerset location

Somerset, NJ (US)

I have been working at inVentiv Health full-time

Pros: Some employees actually still care about the clients and want… Cons: The local leadership at the Somerset office is non-existent. The Selling Solutions President demonstrates no leadership or direction. Great at playing the internals politics but… Advice to Senior Management: Leader of commercial business might actually learn something about company demise if he ever set a foot at the Somerset location. Might make sense to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on inVentiv Health.

Worked for inVentiv Health? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at inVentiv Health reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for inVentiv Health CEO Paul M. Meister. All reviews posted anonymously by inVentiv Health employees.