iCrossing

Boys Club

Strategist (Former Employee)
Los Angeles, CA (US)

I worked at iCrossing full-time for more than 3 years

ProsSmart coworkers. Interesting client brands. Locked down process/operations. Good work/life balance and compensation.

ConsThis is a company that's all about the rational, not the emotional. There is no equilibrium in rational/emotional thought, and it affects the agency's output.

So-so creative. Deep, back end-centric client work. Little progressive front-end customer experience. Boys club exec team (i.e. Not a meritocracy). Smart, progressive co-workers feeding outside the iCrossing boys club end up leaving, because there is no alternative.

A House of Cards

I have been working at iCrossing full-time for more than a year

Pros: iCrossing still has many top tier clients (probably not for much longer). If you can manage to work on some of the bigger accounts, it… Cons: Cronyism and gross incompetence at the highest levels and a relentless focus on securing bonuses for the most senior management. Not to mention a highly… Advice to Senior Management: The current management is incapable of taking advice, hence all… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great people and clients, horrible leadership

Strategist (Former Employee)

I worked at iCrossing full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The best part of iCrossing is working with big brands - it's excellent for your resume and most if not all of your clients will… Cons: The agency leadership is completely revenue driven and could care less about the people or work being produced. It is extremely demoralizing and frustrating to… Advice to Senior Management: Replace Don Scales and adjust priorities to be less about revenue and more about producing… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on iCrossing.

Worked for iCrossing? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at iCrossing reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for iCrossing CEO Brian Powley. All reviews posted anonymously by iCrossing employees.