Zynga

www.zynga.com

Epitomize the saying 'work hard, play hard'

Software Engineer (Former Employee) San Francisco, CA (US)

ProsAwesome perks. I didnt feel like going home because the environment is so good. Instead of taking random coffee breaks you can actually take legit awesome breaks which increases your daily productivity and you end up going home super satisfied with your progress while not being tired at all.

ConsIts very hard to point out the downsides of WORKING at Zynga. You may hate the games they make, or their business policies, but its definitely one of the best places to work at in the gaming industry.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe work needs to be distributed a little better. A common trend is that 80% of the work is done by 20% of the people. So you either end up working your brains out, or you have it pretty chill.

Almost too good to be true.

QA Engineer II (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA (US)

I have been working at Zynga as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: For a contractor, free food isn't that bad. Not to mention, though I have heard horror stories of other studios, the particular studio that… Cons: One studio out of multiple studios which were pleasant... the same could not be said for the others, which were most likely due to the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

OK not good not great

Associate Product Manager (Current Employee) Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Zynga full-time for less than a year

Pros: steep learning curve initially,great benefits and you get to play… Cons: nepotism,incompetent people leading some teams – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Zynga.

Worked for Zynga? Contribute to the Community!