There are newer employer reviews for Zynga

Fantastic experience like no other place you have worked.

I have been working at Zynga

Pros

Zynag is so different from where I have worked before. Free meals, snacks and drinks. We work very hard, but we play hard too. Dogs are all around which I love. Technology is everywhere so it is a career boost for me.

Cons

Lots of distractions during the day, so if you like peace and quite this is not the place for you. No offices, no cubicles and dogs barking. However it has helped me learn to focus and be more interactive when needed. You hear bad things in the news, not true!

358 Other Employee Reviews for Zynga (View Most Recent)

Epitomize the saying 'work hard, play hard'

Former Employee - Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA (US)
    Former Employee - Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA (US)

I worked at Zynga as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

Awesome perks. I didnt feel like going home because the environment is so good. Instead of taking random coffee breaks you can actually take legit awesome breaks which increases your daily productivity and you end up going home super satisfied with your progress while not being tired at all.

Cons

Its very hard to point out the downsides of WORKING at Zynga. You may hate the games they make, or their business policies, but its definitely one of the best places to work at in the gaming industry.

The work needs to be distributed a little better. A common trend is that 80% of the work is done by 20% of the people. So you either end up working your brains out, or you have it pretty chill.

Almost too good to be true.

Current Employee - QA Engineer II in San Francisco, CA (US)
    Current Employee - QA Engineer II in San Francisco, CA (US)

I have been working at Zynga as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

For a contractor, free food isn't that bad. Not to mention, though I have heard horror stories of other studios, the particular studio that I worked in was pleasant and the people I worked with were friendly and helpful. Also, it was very refreshing to have a voice within the development process and be listened to.

Cons

One studio out of multiple studios which were pleasant... the same could not be said for the others, which were most likely due to the fact that many of them had the strong possibility of folding. In addition, sometimes the negative mentality of other contractors was very demoralizing at times.

There are newer employer reviews for Zynga