Zynga
www.zynga.com San Francisco, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Almost too good to be true.

QA Engineer II (Current Employee)
San Francisco, CA (US)

I have been working at Zynga as a contractor for more than a year

ProsFor a contractor, free food isn't that bad. Not to mention, though I have heard horror stories of other studios, the particular studio that I worked in was pleasant and the people I worked with were friendly and helpful. Also, it was very refreshing to have a voice within the development process and be listened to.

ConsOne studio out of multiple studios which were pleasant... the same could not be said for the others, which were most likely due to the fact that many of them had the strong possibility of folding. In addition, sometimes the negative mentality of other contractors was very demoralizing at times.

Amazing place to work at. Great people

Intern (Former Employee)
Bangalore (India)

I worked at Zynga full-time for less than a year

Pros: Really passioante people. Know what they are doing and love… Cons: Managers have a greater say than they ought to. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Zynga-experience

Producer (Current Employee)
Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Zynga full-time for less than a year

Pros: Talented people to work with ,challenging projects and work on… Cons: Work life balance is not great. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Zynga.

Worked for Zynga? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Zynga reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Zynga CEO Don Mattrick. All reviews posted anonymously by Zynga employees.