There are newer employer reviews for Z

Would not recommend to anyone that has ambition and drive, the client it works for breeds complacency and incompetence

Former Employee - Energy Data Analyst in Silver Spring, MD (US)
Former Employee - Energy Data Analyst in Silver Spring, MD (US)

I worked at Z

Pros

*Easy mundane and routine job
*Little to no effort required

Cons

*Crappy salary & benefits
*Crappy managers that show favortism
*Not military friendly
*Breeds complacency and incompetence

Advice to Management

*The owner of the company needs to fire all of the mid level managers and start from there, they need to employ more ambitious minded people with drive to provide better service and give more of a return invesment to it's clients

*Be more military friendly and offer military leave

reviews filtered by
  1. very good

I worked at Z

Pros

very open and friendly stuff

Cons

non cons, good benefits, great leadership

2. Not the worst, but definitly not the best. -Resident

I worked at Z

Pros

I understand there could be worst places to live, but circumstances standing, it could be better. Few staff there who sincerly care for the residents are rare but the brighten the residents' day. On weekends we attend outings. We get food in our mouths and a warm bed, but...

Cons

Employees are very unprofessional. The "home" as a whole is as well. Staff treat children with large disrespect and expect respect in turn. Over the summer residents rioted in responce. Rules tend to change every other day, confusing the kids. There needs to be consistency when providing the children with their treatment. The 'Treatment Plan' is very unclear and no staff or management can forword state it. There is a lot of staff backstabbing and sabotage between residents as well. The Therapists are very unprofessional and provide inadequet sessions.

Advice to Management

Please be consistent with rules and make treatment plan clear. Hire qualified staff and employees instead of anyone who walks through the door. Drug test staff as well randomly. Hire therapists with a higher degree in psycology. Overall, be more professional and be kind.