XcelHR
www.xcelhr.com Rockville, MD 50 to 149 Employees

Stable and average

Business Consultant (Former Employee)
Rockville, MD (US)

I worked at XcelHR full-time for less than a year

ProsI found this company to be exceptionally strong in customer services, with a loyal sales teams. Good People to work with and a very competent and professional HR department.

ConsThis is a growing regional company that is still being run like a small mom and pop by the leadership. This style works in the rural markets but not in the highly competitive cities.

Advice to Senior ManagementDelegate responsibilities. You can't do it all.

If you love stress and don't mind a small paycheck, work here.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at XcelHR

Pros: Many wonderful employees to work with, good work life balance.… Cons: EXTREMELY poor leadership from the VP of Operations down to line management who are inexperienced and lack the knowledge in their field to effectively run… Advice to Senior Management: Hire experienced executive and line managers to lead the company. Invest in your people, require education and certifications for your payroll, benefits,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Worst company to work for in the state!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Rockville, MD (US)

I worked at XcelHR full-time for more than a year

Pros: Can't think of a single positive thing to say about… Cons: Indian owned so employees are treated like cattle which is the culture of that country. Churn 'em and burn 'em. Low pay, long… Advice to Senior Management: Quit and let people with half a brain try to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on XcelHR.

Worked for XcelHR? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at XcelHR reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for XcelHR CEO Ted Winglass. All reviews posted anonymously by XcelHR employees.