There are newer employer reviews for World Travel Holdings

AWESOME PLACE TO WORK

Current Employee - CCR in Altamonte Springs, FL (US)
Current Employee - CCR in Altamonte Springs, FL (US)

I have been working at World Travel Holdings full-time (less than an year)

Pros

they promote within the company , alot of companys say it ... they DO it !!!!
friendly , great open door policy

Cons

none really it is cold in the office

dont forget we do alot more work than yall see

73 Other Employee Reviews for World Travel Holdings (View Most Recent)

Beware of this sweat shop!

I worked at World Travel Holdings full-time (less than an year)

Pros

You are able to work from your own home & do not have to spend money on gas or other commuting expenses.

Cons

This is a HORRIBLE company. The couldn't care less about their employees. It's all about production. If you enjoy the setup of a sweatshop, then maybe this is for you. If you are looking for a job where your time & efforts are valued, you should go elsewhere. They use every excuse in the book NOT to pay commissions. They have their favorites & make no bones about who they are. They have a phone system that is setup so that EVERY INCOMING PHONE CALL shows the telephone number of the caller, even on those where people block their number. They don't want you to tell customers that & threaten you if you do, however, they bank these numbers illegally & use them for their marketing efforts. They pit one employee against another & are condescending in every thing they do. While in training, you will be given a very long list of items to complete in order to be offered a job once training is complete. If you don't finish all the items, then you're fired once training is complete. They never give you enough PAID TIME to do all this so that leaves you to finish it on your own time. Then after you finish it on your own time, they tell you that they don't condone working on your own time. It's a ridiculous cycle that they've created to cover themselves against law suits.

Learn to value new employees if you don't want the high turnover to continue. It could be a good setup, but new employees are setup to fail.

Kind of scammy, horrible values and ethics

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

I worked at World Travel Holdings full-time (less than an year)

Pros

tours of new cruise ships, cruise discounts, the occasional free cruise

Cons

management, values and ethics, job security and satisfaction

This is NOT the position I was expecting in ANY regard, nor was it the kind of people I was hoping to work for. From the top down, everyone was shady. It wasn't cold calling, I'll give them that, but it wasn't your typical call center either. Rules did not apply to everyone, customers or associates. Blatant favoritism was shown in both regards. It was a miserable experience!! My co-workers were LITERALLY on Farmville 85% of the time. VERY lax atmosphere... cursing, vulgar/lewd gestures, and innuendos ran rampant throughout the place!! I was VERY disappointed and disheartened with this experience.

There are newer employer reviews for World Travel Holdings