Workday
www.workday.com Pleasanton, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

It's a great place to work!

I have been working at Workday

ProsI have worked at a few startups and a few large companies. This company ranks very high on my list of “the best places to work”. The Workday employees are, hands down, some of the smartest people in tech industry. The bonus is that they are also incredibly nice and foster a supportive work environment.

Workday has done a phenomenal job at maintaining a great company culture even with rapid employee growth. They have also done a fantastic job with hiring a diverse technical skill-set from top internet, consumer and enterprise companies.

I’ve worked here for a couple of years and I can say with certainty, that the leadership is spectacular. I have watched them navigate a very tough economy with clear direction, clear communication and with the type of flexibility that is necessary to manage a young company in uncertain economic times.

ConsNo major cons. If you look for problems, you’ll find them, no matter where you work. As with any successful high growth company, we work hard, solve complex problems and walk away feeling like we have accomplished something great. Workday is definitely a place for those who are builders and have personal drive.

Good

Software Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Workday

Pros: Great leadership,what else could I say Cons: Boring,no way to advance career More

The next big thing in Enterprise Application Software

I have been working at Workday

Pros: Terrific work environment, customer satisfaction focused, high growth, tremendous product Cons: Very Pleasanton focused. Need to continue focusing on people… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Workday.

Worked for Workday? Contribute to the Community!

Workday – Why Work for Us?

The Enterprise Cloud for HR and Finance In 2005, longtime friends and software visionaries Dave Duffield and Aneel Bhusri set out to change an industry. They started with a clean sheet of paper and combined decades of… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Workday reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Workday CEO Aneel Bhusri. All reviews posted anonymously by Workday employees.