Workday
www.workday.com Pleasanton, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Surprising.....

I have been working at Workday full-time

ProsMuch of the executive management are fantastic and have great ideas / experience. The company has lots of perks that make it an enjoyable place to work.

ConsNearly zero opportunity for advancement regardless of what you do, how well you do it, or how long you've been there. Stock options are pretty much non-existent. Extremely frustrating on how little are shared with the employees in general when some folks consistently receive extra. Pay scale is below market standards and raises are non-existent.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake a strong look at the employees and solicit feedback. Many are dissatisfied with lack of growth potential. Most importantly - share the options...... In what universe does it make sense that only VP's and higher get all the options. Some brand new employees have 5 times the number of options as employees who have been there for twice as long....

Senior Software Engineer

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee)
Pleasanton, CA (US)

I have been working at Workday full-time for more than a year

Pros: Nice people/management, challenging projects, cool technology Cons: I have no cons so far More

Interesting company to work for

Product Manager (Current Employee)
Pleasanton, CA (US)

I have been working at Workday full-time for less than a year

Pros: Workday is truly re-inventing how ERP systems work. Having been in ERP for 10 years, there is the opportunity to make business processes more… Cons: Health care and 401K options are disappointing; I've had better at other companies… Advice to Senior Management: Re-examine the health care benefits. I feel strongly that we… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Workday.

Worked for Workday? Contribute to the Community!

Workday – Why Work for Us?

The Enterprise Cloud for HR and Finance In 2005, longtime friends and software visionaries Dave Duffield and Aneel Bhusri set out to change an industry. They started with a clean sheet of paper and combined decades of… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Workday reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Workday CEO Aneel Bhusri. All reviews posted anonymously by Workday employees.