Wipro
3.1 of 5 3,535 reviews
www.wipro.com Bangalore, India 5000+ Employees

Good company

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee)
Boston, MA (US)

I have been working at Wipro full-time for more than 5 years

ProsGood for freshers and campus joinees, good work life balance, friendly environment, employee friendly policies. Good infrastructure and good facilities.

ConsEverything depends on manager, should be very lucky to be placed in good projects and to have good manager. More process oriented and lot of paper work involved in everything.

Advice to Senior ManagementShould focus on long term goals.

Very Process Oriented and A great upholder of ethics

Practice Manager (Current Employee)
Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Wipro full-time for more than a year

Pros: Energetic and Entrepreneurial environment.. gives lot of space to improvise and excel. Many People… Cons: No policy of flexitime or Work from home can sometimes hinder productivity and employee flexibility.… Advice to Senior Management: Too many changes at the top frequently is disrupting work and creating a lot… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Learning and transforming from amateur to expert

SAP Consultant (Current Employee)
Hyderābād (India)

I have been working at Wipro full-time for more than a year

Pros: Best place to work for new comers. Lot many scope… Cons: Recognition and Pay is less with respect to market standards Advice to Senior Management: Should spot and verify the hard work of an employee… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Wipro.

Worked for Wipro? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wipro reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Wipro CEO T. K. Kurien. All reviews posted anonymously by Wipro employees.