Wincanton

www.wincanton.co.uk

Exciting opportunities in an essential industry - things improving at Wincanton plc

Manager (Current Employee) Chippenham, South West England, England (UK)

ProsVaried opportunities coupled with project work and change management. Always something going on, but you need to be flexible and prepared to seize opportunities as, when and where they occur.

ConsA bit disjointed and some IT issues. Silo mentality. Fire fighting on occasions and obsession with how results will be received in city - some short term knee jerk actions as a result.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet off your backsides and visit some sites - get a feel for the business. Stop reading about how to do it - do it! And take a long term view sometimes.

Fair but not the best employer by far!

M T O (Current Employee)

I have been working at Wincanton full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good wage but think it's more down to our customer, I've… Cons: Feel where Being left out of the whole wincanton thing, not seen many senior management… Advice to Senior Management: Don't forget your small teams e.g. Petroleum based! No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Ive worked on a few contracts sainsbury was the best one currantly on defence and management are not the best

Warehouse Operative (Current Employee) Middleton, Greater Manchester, North West England, England (UK)

I have been working at Wincanton full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Secure job but on this contract thats all there is… Cons: Really hard to get your own holidays one way rule managements… Advice to Senior Management: Loved sainsbury best job ever had but denfece side less money for… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Wincanton.

Worked for Wincanton? Contribute to the Community!