Wells Fargo

www.wellsfargo.com

Great experience! Company gives you all the tools and opportunities!

Licensed Personal Banker (Current Employee) Seattle, WA (US)

Proscompetitive salary, higher than any other licensed banker at any other bank in the area. Team environment, quarterly recognition, career development opportunities. I was promoted 3 times in two years. Started as a part time teller and in two years became a licensed banker.

Consyou really have to push to get promoted. If you aren't a self starter you'll never get promoted and be stuck as a teller forever. They pay their tellers less than any other bank.

Advice to Senior ManagementQuality not quantity. Give us back our better health care!

Great company to work with!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Wells Fargo

Pros: Great people with a nice culture. great management in… Cons: lots of politics so you need to play along if you are… More

Excellent Learning and Development

Customer Sales and Service Representative (Current Employee) Charleston, SC (US)

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time for less than a year

Pros: Management is focused on developing employees into excellent sales people, and most have been bankers within Wells Fargo (or Wachovia depending on where you are).… Cons: It seems like Wells Fargo has pretty high turnover, which is to be expected in banking, but employees are moved up and around to different… Advice to Senior Management: Please improve the training sessions. Sitting in a classroom and having other employees act as customers is… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Wells Fargo.

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!