Wells Fargo
3.1 of 5 4,929 reviews
www.wellsfargo.com San Francisco, CA 5000+ Employees

Variety of work-type options at your fingertips.

Business Applications Specialist (Current Employee)
Minneapolis, MN (US)

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time for more than 3 years

ProsGreat people to work with, generally open. Leadership is generally receptive, with a few exceptions. Some of the business lines are very cool to work with and have very communal/friendly cultures, with few exceptions.

ConsWatch out for managers who can be domineering and squash true innovation. A lot of them have been around for so long that they think they know everything in the best way it can be done - so much so that they will obliterate steps in a new and excitingly efficient direction simply because they think how it has always been done is the right way and only way.

Advice to Senior ManagementWatch who you hire into leadership. They steer the ship of the sub-culture of any group they lead, and so if care is not exercised, they can create a culture where it is not only difficult to succeed, it is impossible to innovate or improve.

Do not work for Wells Fargo.

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time

Pros: Benefits are decent and low cost Cons: Doesn't pay to be honest No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Banker

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Wells Fargo

Pros: People I worked with were great Cons: Management and sales policy are terrible. Pay is worst in… Advice to Senior Management: Sell More

There are newer reviews on Wells Fargo.

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!

Wells Fargo – Why Work for Us?

Wells Fargo & Company is a diversified financial services company providing banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 9,000 stores and more than 12,000 ATMs and the… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wells Fargo reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Wells Fargo CEO John G. Stumpf. All reviews posted anonymously by Wells Fargo employees.