Wells Fargo

www.wellsfargo.com

Very good company to work!

Customer Saleas and Service Representative (Former Employee) Fort Pierce, FL (US)

ProsGreat management, very good company to work for. The have a good structure and tend to prepare you for the outside world. I believe a Banker at Wells Fargo is ready to be a Top Banker at any other Financier Institution.

ConsThe focus on sales tend to make them forget service. And Many team members are trying to get to the top using the shortcut of bringing down other team member or have them fired!

Advice to Senior ManagementTake a little bit more time to talk to the Bankers and let them know how much you appreciate the job they do. Also try to focus more on services than too much on sales when it comes to measures quotas for bankers.

Wells Fargo is a great company to work for.

Licensed Personal Banker (Current Employee)

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time for more than a year

Pros: -Competitive pay -Advancement opportunities -401(k) matching (6%) Cons: -No work/life balance encouragement -Culture still a work in progress after… More

Intern

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Wells Fargo

Pros: Great people and open door policy. They make sure that everyone understands what they're doing and… Cons: Depending on what you're working on, sometimes the hours can be long.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Wells Fargo.

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!