There are newer employer reviews for Wells Fargo

The best company I ever worked for!

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Mendota Heights, Dakota, MN (US)
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mendota Heights, Dakota, MN (US)

I worked at Wells Fargo full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Wells Fargo. I worked for Wells for nearly 5 years. I went through many significant changes during my time with Wells; not only were the changes relevant professionally, but there were major personal struggles and growth during that time as well. I was able to utilize many different benefits Wells Fargo offers: the tuition reimbursement program, short-term disability, singing in the choir in Minneapolis, the volunteer program-Junior Achievement Finance Park, several different employee recognition programs, and many other programs which provided a fulfilling work environment.

Cons

As with any work environment, there can be tension and issues that arise between employees. I found that my particular department was a breeding ground for negative issues and cliques. These problems, however, are common everywhere.

6446 Other Employee Reviews for Wells Fargo (View Most Recent)

Consumer Loan Underwriter 3

Former Employee - Consumer Loan Underwriter III  in  Charlotte, NC (US)
    Former Employee - Consumer Loan Underwriter III in Charlotte, NC (US)

I worked at Wells Fargo full-time for less than a year

Pros

Monthly bonus. Base aalary $63,000.

Cons

Company hired me as a Senior Underwriter although I had no experience in mortgage lending, only commercial underwriting. Although I learned quickly, there were some details that I missed. The Lending Manager responsible for granting loan authority claimed she had trained me several times, which was completely false. I was let go after 3 months due to mistakes on 2 loans out of 24 that I had underwritten. Very unfair envirornment. 10+ hours of overtime required per week.

Jump into madness....

Current Employee - Store Manager
    Current Employee - Store Manager

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Company has a strong American history. If all parts of the company were forced to operate with the same customer focused mentality as opposed to how many solutions a checking accounts per day, which translates to nothing in making money for the company, (North and Central Jersey) The company would be better off.

Cons

Long hours, focus not on 100% of goal, but 200% every day. Little product benefits, and little to offer customers.

To many old chiefs, need to remove old Wachovia people who refuse to get 100% on board., even though thay act like they are. CAn't teach an old dog new tricks, you just end up with a mixed up dog.

There are newer employer reviews for Wells Fargo

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!