WebiMax

www.webimax.com

Happy to Go to Work

Assistant Project Manager (Current Employee) Mount Laurel, NJ (US)

ProsI have almost always been happy to go to work for WebiMax. There were very few times I just did not want to go in to work. I have enjoyed my time at WebiMax and the wealth of knowledge that flows throughout the company from the top to the bottom. It is a casual work environment and they really foster the team mentality and having fun while getting the job done. I really feel that WebiMax is a great place to work and learn about SEO and online marketing campaigns.

ConsWe grew too fast around the end of 2011 and it really hurt our ability to keep up. While the majority of our clients did not feel the influx, our team did. The level of stress and nervousness was intense. While we have stabilized and restructured to be better equipped for such an influx since the beginning of 2012, it was a bumpy ride. We have bounced back from this problem and are much better equipped to handle the future.

Also, it gets cold in the building due to the need for the server room to be cool for the computer/IT stuff.

Advice to Senior ManagementEncourage and point out all that you see as positive. Positive vibes do more for a company than awards. Also, bring back the whiteboard of questions--that was fun.

WebiMax is an exciting place to work!

Sales Support (Current Employee)

I have been working at WebiMax

Pros: Working for a newer company in an ever-changing industry in and of itself is exciting and rewarding. On top of that WebiMax offers a casual… Cons: It's not really a con but if you are someone who is resistant… Advice to Senior Management: Thank you for creating an enjoyable place to come to work every day. I'm excited to see what the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great People = Great Company

Business Develop Manager (Current Employee) Mount Laurel, NJ (US)

I have been working at WebiMax

Pros: I've been apart of the WebiMax Family for 3+ years, and have grown with the company. The owner makes it a point to know… Cons: There aren't really any "cons", I would say that remembering to track time we spend on clients… Advice to Senior Management: My advice would be to continue to mingle with the employees, have the company lunches so we all talk,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on WebiMax.

Worked for WebiMax? Contribute to the Community!