WebiMax

www.webimax.com
There are newer employer reviews for WebiMax

Great Place to Learn

I have been working at WebiMax

Pros

Lots and lots of learning
Promotions are well-deserved if you push yourself
Energetic team
Benefits are fair (better than my previous employers)
Cool field to work in, lots of nice people in the industry

Cons

Sometimes too much to do and not enough time
Keeping up with Google is a pain, sometimes too many emails every day with new algorithm changes
I don't like basecamp

46 Other Employee Reviews for WebiMax (View Most Recent)

Awesome place to work for a recent college grad...

I have been working at WebiMax

Pros

Employees are diverse, and the attitudes are super positive and friendly. Very casual, and not too stuck up. They train the less experienced, and give everyone a chance. They are open to teaching those who want to learn about the industry. This is where you begin to gain experience especially if you have never held a job. The owner of the company is a nice person, and doesn't put himself above the rest of the employees. The one place where you can speak directly to the owner.

Cons

If you have been in the workforce for a while, with experience, this is not where you want to be. You can expect to be compensated as an entry level employee regardless of your background. This more of a job and not a really much of a forever career. Promotions are not based on your performance, but on the need to fill positions, and favoritism; they will give a supervisor position to anyone, except to those who have experience and proven experience. Pay raises are often promised, but not delivered, and if you do get a raise, its not much. Many employees hold a second part-time job, because depending on the position you do not make enough for this to be your only job. Its disappointing considering the industry the company is in.

Compensation should be more competitive, and a solid pay scale needs to be established. A commission is not a bonus.

Could have been the best in the SEO field, but to sloppy

Former Employee - SEO Project Manager in Mount Laurel, NJ (US)
    Former Employee - SEO Project Manager in Mount Laurel, NJ (US)

I worked at WebiMax

Pros

The training and update to information is almost daily. They attempt to keep you up to date with latest trends. Casual dress and new lunch room.

Cons

Lower than standard pay with promises of more month after month. Constant meetings that produce no real work nor plan. VP and higher management had to no former training and the worse at being leaders. The owner is great in starting this company but the people he hired are just full of smoke. Closing offices and losing our clients due to lack of work. I have constantly asked for help with my projects and they shift the blame to other departments.

The owner needs to be there and working everyday and stand up to his untrained sloppy upper level of management. A HR director with her door shut? My Vice President that snaps before listening to the problem? A director that rewards popular but not producing project managers? The owner is just absent and this place is falling to the ground. Great if you want to be "cool" but no salary and their commission plan is pennies because of a weak sales team.

There are newer employer reviews for WebiMax