Weatherby Locums

www.weatherbylocums.com

Truly one of the best companies I have worked for in my career....

Employee (Current Employee) Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)

ProsThe approach to the culture is truly top down. Leaders believe in and encourage the culture. From our executive leadership to our line leaders our red ribbon service and putting people first is part of our vernacular - not just buzz words.

ConsAs we grow bigger, we will continue to have to "work at" over communicating, continuous hiring and maintaining our culture. But, the key is that we are "working at it"...Therefore, we will be successful!

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to focus on driviing the culture, sticking to the things that have made us successful and putting people first by coaching and developing your employees.

A great place to work!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)

I have been working at Weatherby Locums full-time for less than a year

Pros: This company has it figured out! Such a great balance between work and fun. It is commited to its employees in… Cons: It is hard to learn so many names with such… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Definitely a place where you can make a career

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)

I have been working at Weatherby Locums full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Came to the company simply as a means to support my… Cons: While the growth has been exciting...it is harder to maintain the really close family feeling that… Advice to Senior Management: Look for opportunities to promote from within as much as… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Weatherby Locums.

Worked for Weatherby Locums? Contribute to the Community!