There are newer employer reviews for Warner Chilcott Limited

Womens health care division

Current Employee - Pharmaceutical Sales Representative  in  Atlanta, GA (US)
Current Employee - Pharmaceutical Sales Representative in Atlanta, GA (US)

I have been working at Warner Chilcott Limited

Pros

If you are good, you will make a ton of money and move up in the company quickly.
Good benefits including free car, free gas, unlimited expenses to grow your market share(basically) and nice insurance package.

Cons

If you are bad, you will be fired very quickly. More often than not, management is a bit quick on the trigger as far as firing employees goes. (yes, I am still an employee)

76 Other Employee Reviews for Warner Chilcott Limited (View Most Recent)

No work-life balance

Current Employee - Women's HealthCare Representative
    Current Employee - Women's HealthCare Representative

I have been working at Warner Chilcott Limited

Pros

Good pay. Good perks (car, maintenance & gas, food). Good bonus (if you make one). Independence to plan your day and manage your territory. Not micromanaged.

Cons

Two dinners a week minimum. Sounds great until you've gained 20 lbs, haven't seen your family or friends in 6 months and don't want to eat out on special occasions. You work all the time. ALL the time.

Let those who can grow market share without the dinners do so.

I should have listened to reviews before taking the job....

Former Employee - Sales Representative  in  Rockaway, NJ (US)
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Rockaway, NJ (US)

I worked at Warner Chilcott Limited

Pros

I had a great drug to sell and hit bonus every trimester. Great opportunity to make money, great benefits and vacation etc. Management is okay....

Cons

I read on several boards before I took the job that they have the highest employee turnover in the industry but thought its just disgruntled employees, it couldn't possible be as bad as they say. I placed in the top 20% and hit bonus every trimester and still got layed off with one day notice right before Christmas along with a couple hundred other people. They require two dinners a week, no exceptions which was a little exhausting. When you work your butt off for a company you expect more respect than a one day notice (the day before payday, which means you don't get paid the next day because that will come a month later in your severence package...Merry Christmas!)

There are newer employer reviews for Warner Chilcott Limited

Worked for Warner Chilcott Limited? Contribute to the Community!