A great chance to work with an entertainment giant and see the issues relating to a multi-jurisdictional company

Former Employee - Tax Intern  in  Glendale, CA (US)
Former Employee - Tax Intern in Glendale, CA (US)

I worked at Walt Disney Home Entertainment as an intern for less than a year

Pros

Working for a large company allows employees to receive benefits that they would not in a smaller company. There is funding for training, mentoring, and development that a smaller company may not have.

Cons

Working at a large company it is easy to get lost in the crowd. If there are any changes that an employee sees should be made it is hard to get the ball rolling on those changes.

Other Reviews for Walt Disney Home Entertainment

Digital Background Painter, Apprentice

Current Employee - Apprentice Digital Painter  in  Burbank, CA (US)
    Current Employee - Apprentice Digital Painter in Burbank, CA (US)

I have been working at Walt Disney Home Entertainment as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

I was extremely lucky to work with some of the funniest, talented and generally most interesting people I've ever met in this industry.
    This was the first job that I absolutely fell in love with, something I did not feel was possible, where hours of the day just melted away leaving me with more creative energy than when I started. The work was both enthralling and exciting. This job was the reason why I love animation and am so drawn towards working in the industry again.

Cons

Not feeling fast enough with my work and not being able to work on more shows.

Continue to create more artistic opportunities and continue working with great writers and storyboard artists and let them soar at what they do best.

It paid the bills...

Current Employee - Consultant  in  Los Angeles, CA (US)
    Current Employee - Consultant in Los Angeles, CA (US)

I have been working at Walt Disney Home Entertainment full-time for more than a year

Pros

It is interesting, innovative work.

Cons

Slow to promote and very little room for advancement.

There are newer employer reviews for Walt Disney Home Entertainment.

Worked for Walt Disney Home Entertainment? Contribute to the Community!