Walmart
2.9 of 5 6,382 reviews
corporate.walmart.com Bentonville, AR 5000+ Employees

Great place to learn the keys to success in retail

Store Manager (Former Employee)
Sacramento, CA (US)

I worked at Walmart full-time for more than 10 years

ProsSalary and the opportunity to interact with great associates. Ability to grow your career to a certain extent

ConsOpen door policy only applies to associates up to a certain pay grade. New practice of hiring people from outside who consistently try to implement their own strategies rather than corporate direction, and their willingness to dispose of experienced talent rather than learning from them.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe dedicated management associates running your stores are the ones who receive the least amount of respect and are listened to the least.

There is a wonderful training program at Walmart

Accountant (Current Employee)
Twin Falls, ID (US)

I have been working at Walmart full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Excellent place to work at Walmart Cons: Benefits inadequate particularly the health care benefits. More

good

Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee)
Ocoee, FL (US)

I have been working at Walmart part-time for more than a year

Pros: everyone gets along, flexible hours, a lot of charity work Cons: so many employees, relationships outside walmart are not encouraged Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Walmart.

Worked for Walmart? Contribute to the Community!

Walmart – Why Work for Us?

Our Businesses Our mission is to save people money so they can live better. And every division, business unit and department that makes up Walmart is committed to using our company’s size and scale to make the biggest… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Walmart reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Walmart CEO Doug McMillon. All reviews posted anonymously by Walmart employees.