ViaQuest

www.viaquestinc.com
  www.viaquestinc.com
There are newer employer reviews for ViaQuest

Basic Review

Former Employee - Clinical Director in Columbus, OH (US)
Former Employee - Clinical Director in Columbus, OH (US)

I worked at ViaQuest full-time (more than an year)

Pros

No Pros to working with this organization

Cons

This organization is very disorganized

9 Other Employee Reviews for ViaQuest (View Most Recent)

Great experience!

Current Employee - Human Resources in Dublin, OH (US)
    Current Employee - Human Resources in Dublin, OH (US)

I have been working at ViaQuest full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

This company has an incredible culture and encourages its employees to make a difference in the lives of its clients every day. The passion shown from employees at all levels is unmatched, and the spirit of teamwork is present everywhere you go. Employees truly care about the success of their colleagues. The level of compassion, pride in what we do, and vision for the future displayed constantly by management and inspires employees to want to succeed. ViaQuest makes it a point to take time to recognize employees for all that they do and rewards them for the many hours of hard work they put in. It's really difficult not to buy into the values put in place by our leader and our plan for becoming better in the future. This company is one of a kind, I wouldn't want to be anywhere else.

Cons

Unfortunately, in this field, it is a fast-paced, constantly changing environment. It is important to be adaptable and to be able to take difficult situations in stride. You never know what you could see in a given day.

Loved working here!

Former Employee - Liaison
    Former Employee - Liaison

I worked at ViaQuest full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Strong office culture and company values, caring and knowledgeable management, fun outings and training seminars, caring and hardworking colleagues who are just as passionate about the Home Health and Hospice industry as I am, military friendly employer, extremely patriotic company that goes above and beyond call of duty.

Cons

My job required a little more travel than I cared for, however, I was made aware of this before I accepted my position. I wish I still worked here - we had to relocate due to my husband's job but I miss working for this one-of-a-kind company... haven't found anywhere else that compares!

LOVED the annual conference. It was a perfect balance of fun and training. I was very impressed by the hard work, money, time, and effort that management put into the conference all for the sake of its employees. Most companies don't take the time to recognize and reward their employees for their hard work throughout the year-- VIAQUEST DOES!

There are newer employer reviews for ViaQuest