Vesta Partners
www.vestapartners.com Stamford, CT 50 to 149 Employees

No regrets. Lots of travel which can be challenging, leadership concerned about their people

I have been working at Vesta Partners full-time for more than 3 years

ProsOthers in company willing to share knowledge. Great people in consulting and management ranks. Great reputation in the industry. Growing company with opportunity for advancement.

ConsConstant travel is a challenge, as with any consulting job. Try and keep it to Mon-Thur, which helps, but week in, week out travel can be tough on a family, particularly with younger children.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to focus on excellance of delivery to our customers while maintaining a balanace with concern for our employees.

Great company to work for. Long hours, not ideal for families due to travel, but do-able.

Stamford, CT (US)

I have been working at Vesta Partners

Pros: Great compensation. Consultants are paid for their long hours and there… Cons: As with any consulting job, travel Monday-Thursday so it is very difficult to do with families. Vesta… Advice to Senior Management: Continue what you're doing. The company will grow with the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Excellent company

Managing Director (Current Employee)
Orlando, FL (US)

I have been working at Vesta Partners full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great senior management , bright minds Cons: Low visibility, need to optimize website Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Vesta Partners.

Worked for Vesta Partners? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Vesta Partners reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Vesta Partners CEO Michael R. Maiolo. All reviews posted anonymously by Vesta Partners employees.