Venetian Casino Resort Inc
www.venetian.com Las Vegas, NV

If you're a fan of being a small fish in a big pond. This is the place for you!

Font Desk Agent (Former Employee)
Las Vegas, NV (US)

I worked at Venetian Casino Resort Inc part-time for less than a year

ProsBenefits
Transfer opportunities
Pay
Bonuses
Commission

There was good people who worked at the Venetian, very helpful and worked as a team.

ConsBeing an on-call
If you like to be heard this isn't the place for you. But that's something to expect in a huge company
As much as there were good people like always there were those who were territorial rude and acted as if they owned the place and management didn't seem to do much to get them off their high horse.
There's just too many employees and you sometimes feel like you're treated as a number rather then a person - This is more so for the rules and guidelines where if you were deadly sick you'd get knocked a point. But once again this is what to expect in a company of this size.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement was great, if they liked you. Although some were too "Friendly" with staff and played favorites with some which wasn't fun for those they didn't favor.

This is a very easy place to work for.

Casino Floorperson (Current Employee)
Las Vegas, NV (US)

I have been working at Venetian Casino Resort Inc full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Full time work is available with many different types of jobs offered. The pay is good.… Cons: Managers are very inexperienced. Everything is micromanaged. Managers really don't understand their own department rules and regulations. It is the worst run company I have… Advice to Senior Management: Really get on the floor and not only listen to your front line employees but be proactive to handle their complaints as they control the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

It's a great company to work for comparing to others I had worked prior and after

Dual Rate Slot Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Venetian Casino Resort Inc full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Lots of training to provide unmatch service Cons: Do make an honest mistake because you'll end up paying for… Advice to Senior Management: Before terminating an employee look at both sides of the story and take into consideration… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Venetian Casino Resort Inc.

Worked for Venetian Casino Resort Inc? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Venetian Casino Resort Inc reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Venetian Casino Resort Inc CEO Sheldon Adelson. All reviews posted anonymously by Venetian Casino Resort Inc employees.