University of Toronto
www.utoronto.ca Toronto, Canada 5000+ Employees

A great opportunity to gain lab experience and network with professors.

Lab Assistant (Former Employee)
Toronto, ON

I worked at University of Toronto part-time for less than a year

ProsUofT is one of the biggest research giants in North America. There are many opportunities to find a job in which one can contribute to scientific research and further advance scientific discoveries. The professors and grad students are great to work with, and never fail to help bring out the best in their employees.

ConsIf you do not live in Toronto, the commute can be draining. It takes a good hour and a half to get downtown via transit, and transit systems run into problems frequently, so delays are expected.

Great place to work as a teaching assistant

Teaching Assistant (Current Employee)
Toronto, ON

I have been working at University of Toronto as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Good union. Good benefits. Good people. Supportive… Cons: Work load is a little too extreme. It is just hard to keep up… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great experience

Research Assistant (Former Employee)
Toronto, ON

I worked at University of Toronto as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: - good rate - prestige - related to field of study - unionized Cons: - some of the contract terms Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on University of Toronto.

Worked for University of Toronto? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at University of Toronto reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for University of Toronto CEO Meric Gertler. All reviews posted anonymously by University of Toronto employees.