University of Ottawa
www.uottawa.ca Ottawa, Canada 1000 to 5000 Employees

Flexible and Growing

Program Assistant - Student Contract (Former Employee)
Ottawa, ON

I worked at University of Ottawa as a contractor for more than a year

ProsGreat flexibility of tasks, autonomy and role. You have the opportunity to work on many projects outside your job description if you show an interest.

ConsToo many employees are French only, discouraging to Canadians. A lot of red tape decisions even for the smallest approval of procurement or sourcing.

Part TIme Professor

Professor (Current Employee)

I have been working at University of Ottawa part-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Good facilities for teaching, including WiFI and wired classroom. … Cons: The administration seems to take professors, especially part-time professors for granted. They expect the part-time professors to do much organization and scheduling and do… More

Great learning experience

Associate Professor (Current Employee)

I have been working at University of Ottawa full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: The bilingualism, location, and good learning experience and environment, great… Cons: Bililingualism can pose challenges sometimes.. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on University of Ottawa.

Worked for University of Ottawa? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at University of Ottawa reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for University of Ottawa CEO Michaëlle Jean. All reviews posted anonymously by University of Ottawa employees.