University of Oregon
www.uoregon.edu Eugene, OR 5000+ Employees

Graduate Research Assistant

Graduate Research Assistant (Current Employee)
Eugene, OR (US)

I have been working at University of Oregon part-time for more than 3 years

ProsGood pay, flexibility of schedule, challenging tasks, opportunity to learn new skills, tuition stipend. All in all, graduate school with a teaching or research assistantship is a great deal. I would highly advise it.

ConsI really have not had any complaints. The professors I work with have been professional and helpful in all regards. I've heard some students complain about teaching workloads, but I myself have been able to stick to the appointed schedule without issue.

Student

Student Tutor (Current Employee)
Eugene, OR (US)

I have been working at University of Oregon full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great community and wonderful school Cons: Does not have every many SLPA opportunities Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

come drink the Nike kool-aid

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at University of Oregon full-time

Pros: healthcare benefits are great... salaries decent--except for the high… Cons: anyone with the title of "director" lets it go to their head... upper management is abusive towards lower level staff and students... faculty… Advice to Senior Management: grow up--you are not god... No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on University of Oregon.

Worked for University of Oregon? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at University of Oregon reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for University of Oregon CEO Michael Gottfredson. All reviews posted anonymously by University of Oregon employees.