University College London
www.ucl.ac.uk London, United Kingdom 5000+ Employees

Challenging, Inspiring - but you need to be there for the right reason

Research Associate (Former Employee)

I worked at University College London full-time for more than a year

ProsIf you know what you want, and why you're in academia - it's a great place to work. London as a city is unbeatable. But make sure you work with the right people, who can get you places...

ConsThe cons are more related to post-doc life in general. Long hours, not enough recognition, hard to move up the ladder.

Advice to Senior ManagementPost-docs, research associates, what ever you call them are the work horses of any research-centric institution. Treat them and reward them accordingly!

It was great helpful and enjoying

Cleaner (Former Employee)

I worked at University College London part-time for less than a year

Pros: Friendly and loving people. Good atmosphere with a separate staff… Cons: Gets tiring at certain times of year Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

A good employer

Library Assistant (Former Employee)

I worked at University College London full-time for more than a year

Pros: Flexible working hours, good public sector salary scheme, pension scheme, central… Cons: Some IT hardware and software problematical and in need of updating, communication with some members of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on University College London.

Worked for University College London? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at University College London reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for University College London CEO Michael Arthur . All reviews posted anonymously by University College London employees.