Unbounded Solutions

www.theunbounded.com

An Unbounded Story

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA (US)

ProsI will only speak for myself, but before the company found my resume, I was in a mountain of debt, out of school, and all the jobs I acquired I felt were not appropriate for my intelligence nor were they appropriate to pay my bills.

The training in Atlanta was ok, we learned a lot, they provided housing which for our case was very nice.

Afterwards, in about 2-3 weeks they found me a job in Houston doing iPad development. The rest is history, I've been working for many months. Have learned a lot, and have a much nicer income. All as promised.

ConsThe initial placement in the project is definitely a sink and swim. You're pushed above your skill level and the only way for you to survive is to STUDY STUDY AND STUDY. It's a lot of hardwork but after a couple months, it does become your skillset.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't know/

Company that WILL find you a contract

SharePoint Architect (Current Employee) Washington, DC (US)

I have been working at Unbounded Solutions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: 1. Good network of contracting companies 2. Company provides training for new platforms releases 3. All Federal… Cons: 1. 12 payed time off days include sick, personal, etc. days 2. Time off accumulates 1 day per… Advice to Senior Management: Make time off more flexible Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

This is a great family out of homes

SharePoint Consultant (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA (US)

I have been working at Unbounded Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros: This is a great company that take care of their… Cons: None that I could find Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the great work. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Unbounded Solutions.

Worked for Unbounded Solutions? Contribute to the Community!