US Army

www.army.mil

Very good

Former Employee - Sergeant  in  Seoul (South Korea)
Former Employee - Sergeant in Seoul (South Korea)

Pros

being patriotic, recommend for those who devote their youth for the nation

Cons

not many. one thing i hated being in the army was that i had to keep my hair short

N/A

Other reviews for US Army

More than a job

Current Employee - Infantry  in  Fort Benning, GA (US)
    Current Employee - Infantry in Fort Benning, GA (US)

Pros

Great benefits. Steady paycheck and scheduled raises. People can be great to work with, and you will make friends that you will have for the rest of your life.

Cons

Very competitive. Sense of entitlement at higher levels. Little to no control over assignments, duty stations, or schedule which makes making future plans difficult.

No more major policy changes during wartime.

Retired after 20.5 years Active Duty Service

Former Employee - SFC/Maintenance Control Supervisor/FIrefinder Radar Repair
    Former Employee - SFC/Maintenance Control Supervisor/FIrefinder Radar Repair

Pros

Traveled all over the World and met some amazing friends and associates. Acquired technical job skills used in my current field of employment. I was able to share my Post 9-11 GI Bill with my family members to use toward college. Endless opportunities for each and every Trooper, you are your only limitation to what your career can be!

Cons

15% of the things I was required to do while on Active duty I could have done without. In combat I've seen and done some things that no one should have to do! Moving all around the Country and family having to change jobs and schools.

There are newer employer reviews for US Army.

Worked for US Army? Contribute to the Community!