US Army

www.army.mil

Over 26 years experience in management, recruiting, and career counseling.

Career Counselor (Former Employee) Franklin, PA (US)

ProsThe Army has a very competitive salary, and educational benefits. The Army pays for all training and supplies all necessary equipment to perform all assigned tasks.

ConsThe Army has long work hours depending on your individual job or specialty. Also you may be required to leave you family for long extended periods of time.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe only advise I can give to management is to listen to your subordinates suggestions and ideas. They are the ones that actually do the job and have first hand knowledge on how to make things better.

It was a great experience with tons of cross-training.

Human Resources Specialist (Former Employee) Fort Campbell, KY (US)

I worked at US Army full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: I learned a lot about how human resources actually work within an organization. There was always a chance to cross-train and learn other things. Also,… Cons: Leaving people you grow close with, having to change assignments that may be fulfilling to do something less… Advice to Senior Management: Promote on work ethic and merit. More

Widely varied.

Military Officer (Current Employee) Washington, DC (US)

I have been working at US Army full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Great people, interesing work, wide spread travel. Cons: time away from the family Advice to Senior Management: always be honest with the troops. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on US Army.

Worked for US Army? Contribute to the Community!