UK National Health Service
www.nhs.uk Leeds, United Kingdom 5000+ Employees

Decent; did not stay too long

Software Developer (Current Employee)
London, England (UK)

I have been working at UK National Health Service full-time for more than a year

Prosgood place to start off a career as a graduate technologist from mid ranked school. was able to learn the basics of working life before moving on to a more appropriate role.

Consbureaucracy, poor quality staff, but no worse than any public sector role, pay was not great either, but you dont work in the NHS for the money, do you?

Advice to Senior Managementnot sure they can do any more

fab

Project Assistant (Current Employee)
Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

Pros: very great social body for helping people Cons: not i am aware of.. Advice to Senior Management: must opt for it Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Mixture, as different PCT's provides a different working environment

Management Accountant (Former Employee)

I worked at UK National Health Service

Pros: Largest organization in UK. Steady work with clear progressive advance path. Cons: Difficult to advance to other areas. Advice to Senior Management: Be more consistent throughout the divisions. More

There are newer reviews on UK National Health Service.

Worked for UK National Health Service? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at UK National Health Service reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for UK National Health Service CEO David Nicholson. All reviews posted anonymously by UK National Health Service employees.