Turner Broadcasting
www.turner.com Atlanta, GA 5000+ Employees

Overall, great people and great place to work, but technology organization has some challenges

Director (Former Employee)
Atlanta, GA (US)

I worked at Turner Broadcasting full-time for more than 5 years

ProsGreat people, benefits, support and brands.

ConsVery stove-piped organizations, where goals and resources are not integrated across groups. some organizational trouble spots go untreated leading to discontent and finger pointing.

Advice to Senior ManagementYour industry may not be in dire straights, but it is changing, however, it seems that many of the forward looking stars are leaving the company, either walking out the door on their own accord, or being asked to leave. You should be trying harder to keep them and strengthen your position in the changing media world.

Great place

I have been working at Turner Broadcasting as an intern

Pros: Nice people You are able to ask for help at any time Free… Cons: They travel a lot so you can be on your own… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good overall

I have been working at Turner Broadcasting full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great place to learn with general good athmosphere Cons: Not as much growth potential Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Turner Broadcasting.

Worked for Turner Broadcasting? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Turner Broadcasting reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Turner Broadcasting CEO John Martin. All reviews posted anonymously by Turner Broadcasting employees.