Turner Broadcasting
www.turner.com Atlanta, GA 5000+ Employees

Internship at Turner Studios

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Atlanta, GA (US)

I worked at Turner Broadcasting as an intern for less than a year

ProsEveryone there was great to work with. It was a exciting, nurturing environment for an intern, but at the same time everything was very relaxed. Turner Studios was small so I got to meet a lot of people and learn how a studio works.

ConsMost of the positions at Turner Studios are freelance positions, so it was hard to secure a job following the internship since I was not local and there were no positions open when I graduated.

Great company to work for

Senior Web Developer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Turner Broadcasting full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: You get to work with very smart, fun folks! Lots of different brands and projects Some really good managers You… Cons: Lack of trust in some senior managers Limited to Turner based… Advice to Senior Management: Listen more, and weed out the people who are not… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great company to work for

Supervisor (Current Employee)

I have been working at Turner Broadcasting full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Flexible culture, always promoting innovation and collaboration. Benefits are great and schedule is pretty flexible. Paid Time Off… Cons: It's a little bit hard to move around. The recruitment department is not very effective and the internal opportunities site is not clear enough on… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Turner Broadcasting.

Worked for Turner Broadcasting? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Turner Broadcasting reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Turner Broadcasting CEO John Martin. All reviews posted anonymously by Turner Broadcasting employees.